Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ttdeye

It is very friendly for users. I can custom many reports so easily. The developers resolved my problems very soon. Thanks.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you found our app friendly

Bumble Bee Jewels

I used this app for inventory reports and sales reports. It is very user friendly for people like me who are not CPA's or "numbers" people. I loved how clean and simple it was to navigate. Simplicity and easy understanding was what I loved most about it!

October 18, 2021

Hey, thank you so much for posting your great review here!

PeterBowenArt

As a small producer of ceramic products, I was initially searching for an app to help me track my inventory so that I could see at a glance what I had in stock and what I needed to make. The inventory listing in the Shopify admin is very basic and does not give much information. I messed about with spreadsheets and trying to monitor products but it became a pain - I wanted a better method. So I started searching for an inventory app and what I found was this amazing reporting app that goes way beyond just a basic listing of products - it starts to reveal lots of really useful reports about sales and products sold and lots more details that I have not yet had a chance of exploring. So far I am really happy to have found an app that delivers results without any messing about on my part. So THANK YOU this is a real bonus for anyone looking to understand and manage their products and sales. 5 STARS . . . !!

October 7, 2021

Just awesome!
Thank you so much for choosing our app and thank you so much for such a detailed review.

Oria Azran

Thank you, Denis, for your fast and professional service and support.
Help me in few minutes.
Thanks!!

October 6, 2021

It was a pleasure to assist you.
Please feel free to contact me at any time,
I will be happy to help you with any questions about our app.

Outshine Gaming

Alot better than the standard information Shopify gives you. Needed to find out specific data for all sales within a particular region. Spoke with support, and had all the relevant data within minutes!

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I was glad to help you!

Mr. Green

The Advanced Reports app is an absolute gamechanger! We were struggling with the basic reports for months, although we were using Advanced Shopify and therefore the reports are quite sophisticated. However, Advanced Reports provides insights, which are crucial to our business. On top of that, the support is simply great. Fast, reliable and very competent. A+

October 4, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for such beautiful feedback!

Côté Cuir

This app is really useful, it allows to make a lot of different kinds of customizable reports, so it's really helpful for Shopify stores.

September 27, 2021

We are very grateful for your feedback and for sharing your experience of using our app. Thank you very much!

Passion Works Studio

What I appreciated most was that there was quick response when I needed to see a particular report. Denis created a report for me that gave me all the info I needed. I am quite partial to this app now. Recommended!

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much! It's great to hear that you are satisfied with our level of support and that our app meets your needs.

San Telmo Market

Excellent app!
I totally recommend it! Denis is super helpfull with everything.
You wont regret it! 100% sure

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review here. I was glad to help you with our app!

Subdued Stringband Jamboree

I used this app in connection with Shopify. The app does exactly what I need and the support team was extremely helpful. Thank you!

September 22, 2021

We are glad to hear that you got exactly what you needed with our app. Thank you very much!