Advanced Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shoe Limitless

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would! This app really gives me a clear view of how my business is performing and what decisions is needed to make to be successful. Denis is awesome and is really helpful. This app is worth every penny if you want to make data-driven decisions.

September 15, 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for such a warm review. I was glad to assist you with our app.

Rouge Australia

Excellent, user friendly app - saved us hours of work and well designed, excellent customer support! Highly recommend!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for posting a review here. I was glad to help you!

The Stencilsmith

Fantastic customer service and support! Highly recommended! We use this to run reports for sales tax consolidation. It is pretty strait forward to use and support is great about reaching out and responding to support requests or questions.

September 15, 2021

Wow, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Mustard Seed Training

I needed a way to gather County-level sales tax for my semi-annual report. Denis was available immediately on chat and created the custom report for me within a few minutes, even on a free plan. It is reassuring that as my business grows, I have this app to turn to for easy customized reports that are not available on my level of Shopify plan.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I was glad to help you!

FlipRings

fantastic customer service. quick response and very helpful in building a custom report and making suggestions to improve the report!

September 10, 2021

Thank you very much for such a warm review.
I was happy to help you set up our app.

Natürlich Unverpackt GmbH

Die App ist sehr hilfreich und man kann ganz viele verschiedene Berichte einsehen. Support klappt einwandfrei, stets prompte und professionelle Antwort.

September 10, 2021

Herzlichen Dank! Ich habe Ihnen gerne geholfen.

de•Kryptic

THIS APP IS AMAZING, AND THE SUPPORT IS OFF THE CHARTS! DENNIS LITERALLY SPENT ALL MORNING WITH ME CUSTOMIZING AND HELPING ME EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY TO GET WHAT I NEED! DONT HESTIATE , DOWNLOAD THIS APP NOW!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this beautiful review!

Infinity Braids

Deze app is fantastisch voor iedereen die van statistieken houdt! Je kunt er mega veel info uit halen. Customer Service is heel erg behulpzaam. Ik heb meerdere apps geprobeerd maar deze is echt de beste!

September 10, 2021

Hartelijk dank voor uw feedback!

PaperPapier

I used this app when preparing the year-end. I hadn't figured out how I was going to get the information I needed and suddenly needed the right app Not only did I get the exact information I required, the support was excellent. No, perfect! I got custom reports prepared for me and was shown exactly how to set them up. It's robust yet user friendly so no matter the size of my store (it's growing), it will provide me with exactly what I need.

September 2, 2021

Wow! Incredible!
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I was very happy to help you with the reports.

Fun Cases

Brilliant app. I was using a different provider (Glew) before these guys, and their system is so much easier to use, has lots more functions and half the price. Support is beyond exceptional, quick response and very keen to help us in any way. Would highly highly recommend

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I was happy to help.