Advanced Reports

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sign Explosion LLC

Service is second to none! I cant say enough good things on how helpful and responsive they are. I would highly recommend them.

August 19, 2021

Perfectly!
Many thanks for sharing your experience of communicating with support. We are very pleased to hear that you are satisfied.
Do not hesitate to contact me, I will gladly help you.

Luxo Bottle

Really great for keeping track of your store metrics and making decisions on what to optimize for. I reached out to their team to help me create a custom profit and loss report and they had it done within 24hrs. Super responsive customer support and always willing to help - keep in mind they were doing this while I was on the free so I am looking forward to paying for this software after the trial expires! 10/10.

August 17, 2021

Awesome!!!
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are very pleased that you are satisfied with our app and our support.

Miss Valkyrie

Fantastic app! Gives me the reports I need to check my sales. Very easy to use, and there is great (and fast) support available for any queries.

August 17, 2021

Wow! Thanks a lot for this lovely review. I was happy to help you with our app and create the necessary reports especially for you.

Geekd

Great customer support, helped me really quick. Would definitely recommend it. Great app and awesome reports!

August 12, 2021

Thanks a lot! We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our app and the reports that we have created for you.

Will County Parents of Multiples Online Resale

I requested a custom report and I received it very quickly. It was easy to add additional details to my report to meet my needs as well. The response from the developer was great.

August 12, 2021

Incredible! We are happy to create useful reports for our users. Thank you very much for your feedback!

21Five Bookstore

The team was able to be incredibly responsive and quick to create the report I needed for my finance team. Highly highly recommend!! Great customer service, we used chat and email, and both were quick and helpful!

August 9, 2021

It was a pleasure for me to create the custom reports according to your requirements. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Revert 95

We were just starting with this very helpfull app and within a few minutes we were getting professional help by one of the crew members, Denis of Advanced Reports. He really helped us out quick, friendly and we can now focus on other reports.

July 29, 2021

Thank you very much for taking a moment to leave this review. I was happy to help customize our reports according to your requirements.

Theblackcrownboutique

The customer service for this app is outstanding! He helped me create a custom report and explained everything to me where I could completely understand it!

July 26, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the moment to leave a review. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with the communication with our support team.

thequeenbonline

The developers of this app are so incredibly helpful. They are first class in terms of service, product and support. You are treated as a customer and nothing is too much trouble. The most supportive app developers I have ever encountered. Thank you.

July 19, 2021

Wonderful! We are very pleased to hear from you how you appreciated our support and our app. Many thanks! Our team was happy to help you!

The Cruise Stop

Very responsive on live chat help. We use Advanced Reports to pull detailed sales reports per vendor and per collection and it works great!

July 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your time and feedback.
We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the level of support we provided and our application is useful for you.