Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love, Peace & Joy

Great app with great support. Unlimited reports of any type of data you need. And Denis from Customer Support really helped me out.

December 29, 2021

Thanks a lot for posting your review here!

JUST IN CASE

Finally, an app where you can find all the data Shopify is not telling you. It's super easy to setup, and even easier to use. You only have to install the app, and click on the data you'd like to see. Brilliant!

December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure to receive such feedback from our customers.

girly

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

December 14, 2021

Hey, thank you a lot for posting a review here!

All4cycling

The best report app for Shopify! 5-star for the customer service, we have created many reports very quickly.

December 13, 2021

Wow!
Thank you so much for your high rate for our app :)

Private Harley Street Clinic

Incredibly responsive and helpful with bespoke requirements. Even if you think what you need is too complicated, just ask the help team, they are wizards! Very impressed.

December 9, 2021

It was my pleasure to assist you!
Thanks a lot for leaving the review here :)

storiestogather

Great support team! The application is easy to use and configure but if you have any advanced requirements like we did the support team is always there to help out. Very happy with the service and application and would recommend it to anyone needing to organise and process their store data.

December 8, 2021

Wow! Nice to see your review here! Thanks a lot for your trust :)

Harper Ellis Hair Co.

This report had everything we needed for advanced reporting. If I couldn't figure it out, the support team made the reports I was needing!

December 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for posting your review here!

Apolla Performance Wear

Created custom report that did exactly what I needed within minutes. Very excited to keep exploring

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I was glad to help you!

NOAM Audio

Great app. Allows me to create great detailed reports for my marketing strategies. And the customer support is amazing.

December 1, 2021

Wow!
Thanks a lot for your review.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app.

CalmKingdom

This app has helped me understand everything I want to know about my store, especially the custom report feature where I was able to customise my own metrics. This is besides the ready to use metrics that saved me a lot of time

December 1, 2021