Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Taxes, Inventory, etc. Data Export.

GeekdomGear

I was able to clearly see my sales and taxes. There are several reports that show a sales and tax in different formats and you are able to export.

The Collection One

Super easy and clear analytics app. Also nice that you can filter on different types, just what I need. Great app!

Eclipse Coffee Roasters

Takes a little while to learn how the app works but once you figure it out and use the advanced options the types of reports you can build are limitless.

BTJ Living LLC

Advanced Reports allows me to get detailed reports that are not available in basic shopify. Easy to use. Great app.

Thred Therapy Boutique

The best part about this APP is the level of customer service I always receive when I need help. Of course the reports are super easy and amazing too. :)

ketofood

Really simple to use and complete. You can analize whatever you want and filter and order everything

Bruja's Botanica

Amazing app !! I've been searching for a simple to use reporting app for months, glad I found it! I needed monthly reports of products sold and this app provides this and so much more. Huge plus they send daily reports to your email as well . The app is super easy to use , I couldn't be more pleased.

wafeer.app

really it's very nice app , exactly what i was looking for , the best for sales reports .many thanks guys good job ,

Handiwork

I need to be able to pull sales reports by vendor and product. AR has enabled me to do that, and when I have submitted questions, the've answered right away with helpful information.

Yoga Outlet Shop™

Great app, I can neatly see the reports that Shopify is missing. I am recommending this to everyone who needs additional reports about products and sales.