Advanced Reports

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Passion Works Studio

What I appreciated most was that there was quick response when I needed to see a particular report. Denis created a report for me that gave me all the info I needed. I am quite partial to this app now. Recommended!

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much! It's great to hear that you are satisfied with our level of support and that our app meets your needs.

San Telmo Market

Excellent app!
I totally recommend it! Denis is super helpfull with everything.
You wont regret it! 100% sure

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review here. I was glad to help you with our app!

Subdued Stringband Jamboree

I used this app in connection with Shopify. The app does exactly what I need and the support team was extremely helpful. Thank you!

September 22, 2021

We are glad to hear that you got exactly what you needed with our app. Thank you very much!

GIGIBEE BEAUTY

Definitely recommending the app to anyone that needs more in-depth & custom reports! Does what it says it does & does it better than some competitors.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience here. I was glad to help you!

Decashel Ltd T/A Masita Ireland

Brilliant app. Very easy to work and gives the reports that i needed. Will save me time in the future.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are very pleased to know that our app saves you time.

Dashing Diva

Denis and his team are incredibly helpful and resourceful when building out custom reports and their response/troubleshooting time is unmatched! Highly recommend to any stores looking to step up their reporting game and provide meaningful insights for their business!

September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for such a nice and warm review. We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated our service and our app and were satisfied with it.

The Ideal Sunday

I really like the user interface of the app. It makes it really easy to read the data and create custom reports.

September 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We try to make life easier for each of our customers :)

Games A Plunder

This is a very useful app that I would recommend.
I have also asked for help and clarification for a couple of things I didn't know how to do and the customer support was very helpful and fast in their responses and were able to get me all of the information I was looking for.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our app. It was a pleasure to assist you with our application.

Shoe Limitless

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would! This app really gives me a clear view of how my business is performing and what decisions is needed to make to be successful. Denis is awesome and is really helpful. This app is worth every penny if you want to make data-driven decisions.

September 15, 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for such a warm review. I was glad to assist you with our app.

Rouge Australia

Excellent, user friendly app - saved us hours of work and well designed, excellent customer support! Highly recommend!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for posting a review here. I was glad to help you!