Reviews (404)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom reports and provide valuable business insights. It's praised for its intuitive design, user-friendly interface, and specific metric filtering. The app's ability to integrate data from multiple stores, automate reports, and manage complex details makes it ideal for inventory and sales tracking. The responsive customer service, capable of creating tailored reports, is also highly commended. Merchants consider the app cost-effective and essential for advanced reporting needs.

July 4, 2024

Thank you Andrii!

LIVIANA CONTI
Italy
1 day using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied July 8, 2024

Thank you so much!

February 7, 2024

Very nice app and good support from the team. We conducted a custom report together and that went very smoothly.

Shimano Gearshop
Netherlands
8 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 8, 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you! Thank you so much for leaving such a great review here :)

January 19, 2024

I am new to retail, but know and worked in data analytics and SaaS products. Mipler has impressed me a lot. Fantastic customer support and a great product for creating the reports required to successfully run a retail business.

Loveday
About 2 years using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

Wow, thanks a lot! Appreciate your feedback!

January 23, 2024

Greet app with good reports!

Awesome customer service with fast response time, Denis thank you for all your help.

REBORN DEVICE®
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app

Awesome!
Thank you so much for posting such a great review here :)

February 15, 2024

They have great customer service, they respond promptly and are great at understanding your question and flexible with adding and customizing details to meet your needs! I'm really impressed with this amazing app!

Platinum Uniforms LLC
6 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 20, 2024

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you :)

March 21, 2024

La mia valutazione è a 5 stelle perché mi sembra fatta molto bene. L'unica cosa, che per un utente poco esperto in linguaggi è complicata, è la difficoltà di capire il modello di dati e di conseguenza lavorare su metriche o dimensioni su misura.
Il servizio clienti è ottimo

Gattinoni
Italy
6 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied April 1, 2024

Grazie mille per la tua bella recensione!
Ci fa molto piacere sapere che siete soddisfatti della nostra applicazione :)

December 6, 2023

I usually do not write reviews, but these guys absolutely deserve one!

I've been using the app for a while now. And I'm super happy with it. It does exactly what I want since I can make custom reports. The support is always there to answers my questions (even stupid ones) in literally a few minutes. And they are super helpful and friendly.

Thanks guys, keep doing what you do!

Golf Mk2 Parts
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 7, 2023

Wow!
Thank you so much for leaving a review.
Don't underestimate your questions - for us, any question from our customers is an important question :)

January 19, 2024

I reached out for help with the reports I needed to generate and Ihor has helped tremendously. Mipler is a great reporting app with great customer support. Highly recommended.

Frame My TV
Over 1 year using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you!

November 30, 2023

Yet again amazing customer support, no matter who answers (always within minutes) they fix the problem or even create me the weird and wonderful report i need.

CHARGit Store
About 2 years using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 4, 2023

You are always welcome!
It was our pleasure to assist you :)

January 16, 2024

AMAZING customer service given by Ihor! He was friendly, thorough, and VERY quick in answering my questions. He even made a video to show me!! Awesome!!!!

Polkadot Sky Studio
About 1 month using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 17, 2024

Wow! Such a great review!
Thank you a lot for posting your amazing review here!