Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bahara

Extremely easy to use - got what I needed withen three clicks. Thank you for this so easy to use APP.

Iola Car Show

I needed a few extra reports that Shopify couldn't generate. It was an easy set-up, the reports were exactly what I needed, and it was so simple to tailor to what I needed. I am extremely happy with the app!

My Model Child

Gave me exactly what I needed. I can't believe Shopify doesn't give some of these reports themselves, but these guys stepped up and filled that role.

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, your reports are precise and very usefull. Inventory on hand saves me. Thanks guys! Congratulations for the Job!

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

It's ok. It doesn't allow for printing from the screen and instead you're forced to export. Would be nice to make that feature available considering the cost. Also the big blue help button is in the way of the numbers at the bottom of the report and should be able to closed if chosen.

Palmetto Wine Sellers

So far so good. Need an inventory report and shopify couldn't do it. You guys did......wish I could print from the report without exporting.

ErsteHilfeOnlineShop

This App is very customizable, and also very easy to use. It does exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for that. I think i will use this app every month.

The Difference Baker

This is awesome, it is exactly what I was looking for and it is free! The other options were not was i was looking for and too expensive and detailed.

Indypicker.com

Just installed and have done some basic viewing of data. Seems pretty nice, have created a few custom reports with ease. Looking forward to diving a little deeper in the days to come. Would recommend... indypicker.com

Pura Fibra Gear

I just discovered this app and downloaded it. It seems great, so far I recommend it. It gives you a good variety of reports for free and if you need any more fancy reports... then you can upgrade. For a free app, this is all I need and more. Some of the reviews I find useful are sales reports, inventory on hand report and more....