Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

Earthbound Martian

I used this app to figure out state sales tax and to work out commissions for some of our guest artists. It does the job well.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review!
You are always welcome.

Ginkgo Market

This was an amazing app! I tried it out for some custom inventory and delivery reports and I must say it did the job. The customer service is really good as well. Only thing I would suggest is a feature that allows users to change the formulas of certain lines.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will definitely investigate your suggestion!

Two Wests & Elliott Ltd

The Advanced Reports App is not only easy to use, it's totally accurate and their support is EXCELLENT

December 22, 2020

Hey, thank you for this amazing feedback! We appreciated it so much!

Vera Stores Philippines

Used the app to analyze the store, I was having trouble on the filters but The support helped me to fix it and achieve what I was looking for and helped me a lot

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.
You are always welcome!

Karama Collection

Thank you for creating a new report to show us what packages have not been delivered yet. This Christmas with the shipping issues we are having, this report was most helpful! Thank you for your quick response to my request!

December 21, 2020

Hi,

It was a pleasure to create the needed report by your requirements.

Thank you so much for your rate!

MOJOKAII

Wow, this reporting / analytics App is awesome. Easy to use, all you need. Free plan to get started.

December 16, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for your review!
Nice to hear that our application is helpful to you!
Have a nice day!

Outdoorspace

I love the app so far. Simple to the point with great insights on my sales etc. Definitely the best I have used so far. Only challenge is opening the app on my mobile shopify app, hope there is a fix for this.
Overall, Great App.

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Our developers already work on a completed solution.
Right now you can fix this issue by allowing Cross-Website Tracking in the settings of your phone:
Settings > Shopify > Allow Cross-Website Tracking

Have a nice day!

abba + nim

Wow. I needed a better look at sales for multiple reasons. I was having a hard time being able to even pull up numbers to do my taxes correctly and this app was the perfect solution. Plus for a small business like mine - FREE can't be beaten.

December 9, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your high rate. This is great news that our app is useful for you!

Big Little Paws Singapore

Great Report, wanted to generate revenue report base on discount code, and it generated easily without diffculties!

December 2, 2020

Hey, thank you so much for such warm feedback.
It is a big pleasure to hear that our application made your life easier!

jugueteandomx

Utilice esta aplicación como solución a que en el plan básico de Shopify no me podían salir reportes por proveedor y con esta aplicación si.

December 2, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por su colaboración!
¡Nos alegra que nuestra aplicación te haya sido útil!