Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

jugueteandomx

Utilice esta aplicación como solución a que en el plan básico de Shopify no me podían salir reportes por proveedor y con esta aplicación si.

December 2, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por su colaboración!
¡Nos alegra que nuestra aplicación te haya sido útil!

Bloom Paper Studio

AMAZING!! I needed a report with all of the products sold and what quantity and this app provides me just that. Thank you!!!! Makes my life so much easier!

November 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.
You are always welcome!

Home on the Swan

Great little app for a tracking sales revenue. The free version meets our requirement. www.homeontheswan.com.au

November 26, 2020

Hi!
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Nice to hear that our application covers all your requirements!

Tables by Peanut

Very useful reporting application for our business. There are limitations though (e.g. Total inventory price on Inventory Reports or custom computed field (Price X Quantity). Hope to get these feature in the future.

The Collection One

Super easy and clear analytics app. Also nice that you can filter on different types, just what I need. Great app!

Eclipse Coffee Roasters

Takes a little while to learn how the app works but once you figure it out and use the advanced options the types of reports you can build are limitless.

BTJ Living LLC

Advanced Reports allows me to get detailed reports that are not available in basic shopify. Easy to use. Great app.

Thred Therapy Boutique

The best part about this APP is the level of customer service I always receive when I need help. Of course the reports are super easy and amazing too. :)

ketofood

Really simple to use and complete. You can analize whatever you want and filter and order everything

Bruja's Botanica

Amazing app !! I've been searching for a simple to use reporting app for months, glad I found it! I needed monthly reports of products sold and this app provides this and so much more. Huge plus they send daily reports to your email as well . The app is super easy to use , I couldn't be more pleased.