Product Search & Filter Pro

Advanced product filters & instant search for your website

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Search & Filter Pro

丸伊製陶株式会社

Location Japan

We were having trouble with the product search feature not working well within the online store and this app helped us out. The staff is very courteous and helpful, and if we have any questions, they are always ready to help us out. This app is perfect for our store.

August 8, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind words

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you

I wish you have a successful business

BILLY.BE: The Original Boardshop from Brussels

Location Belgium

At first, this app was not compatible with our theme (Shella) but Ms. Giang on the live support was very patient with me as I had many technical issues and the development team was able to sort them out. Unfortunately, they are based in Asia so after 12pm there was no live support but I would leave a message in the chat box and they would deal with any issues once they began their working hours. For a free app, this is amazing as I know of others that are similar in performance and cost a lot per month. Xin Cam On

July 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review.
I wish you have a successful business
Have a great day!!

Micas

Location Hong Kong SAR

Hi!Now,I'm looking for a new theme for my online store,and I feel your app is amazing one,could tell me three themes which your app support exactly?thx

July 8, 2022

Hello Micas,
Thanks for writing a review for us.

You can find the list of our support themes here (scroll down until the end): https://app-docs.etssoft.net/shopify-apps/search-and-filter/

We don't put the link there, but you can copy the theme's name and then search it on Google or Shopify theme store

If you need any further support or have any other questions, feel free to contact our support team via Online chat which is existing in our app

PostaPrints

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is a ery handy plug-in and their support team is really amazing helpful. My theme wasnt on supported list but their support helped me to get the plugin to work and now i have all the filters I wanted. Great app with great support team.

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We continue working to integrate our app with as many themes as possible, and now your theme is on our list :)
Thanks for giving us enough time to integrate the app into your theme.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime

Sklep Przynęt Wędkarskich

Location Poland

I'm very happy with this plugin - shopify doesnt support collection filters on shop which is kinda weird but this plugin did the job. My theme wasnt on supported list but Giang from support helped me to get the plugin to work and now i have all the filters i wanted.
I recommend this plugin - working, good support and highle developed plugin panel which can help you get the customization you needed.

June 16, 2022

It's an awesome review. Thank you very much.
This review is the motivation for our team to continue improving our app and support service, to give all our customers a great experience while using our app.

booklandau

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app, great team of developers. I still have things to work out with, but nonetheless this app is a solid 5*.

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. It helps us a lot to promote this app to other customers. We also have a great time supporting you.

I wish you have a successful business.

QuickTech SA

Location South Africa

By far one of the best filtering apps I have come across. If you're even debating whether to use it or not, just stop and look no further. From smart search to highly aesthetic collection filters, this app has it all. I cannot recommend it enough, the developer(s) are also great people! 10/10 stars if I could.

June 2, 2022

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much.

This review comes to us in the morning. It brings to our whole team great energy to start a new day

We are doing our best here to build Shopify apps that are easy to use but have strong functions

Our team also wants to give all our merchants the best support services while using our apps.

Whenever you need help, just jump into an online chat inside the app and connect with us. We'll respond as soon as possible

Coutureland

Although the application did not perfectly fit our needs, the support was very helpful throughout the way!

May 16, 2022

Thanks for your review. We also have a great time supporting you
We wish you a successful business

Tales Of Fur

Location India

This App is really great. It has Multiple features like advanced filters, sorting, search behavior, and screen layouts for product pages. The service and support were excellent. Giang from the advanced search filter app has been very helpful and made sure that our website theme works with this app.
I would definitely recommend this app if you need advanced features on your website to make your user experience better.

May 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed review. It helps us a lot to promote this great app to customers :)

Have a great day

i-COMMON HK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very very good and free function!! The staff are very patient to answer our questions and help us to solve them, the user experience is very good, highly recommended!

May 10, 2022

I wish you have a successful business.

Previous 1