Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing

Facebook ads | Google ads | LTV | Profit & Finance Reporting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yurt Rock

This is an amazing app (and company) if you really want to take a deep dive and see where your marketing dollars are going and how they're impacting your business (and bottom line). Highly recommended!

Masons of Yorkshire

The tool has been very helpful in collating data across multiple channels such as Google & Facebook to look at when making decisions & forecasting. The team behind it have been great in following up with suggestions & recommendations too whilst using the tool! The team behind are definitely passionate about data & wanting best for the companies that use the tool, so props to Lebesgue.

Sassy Shop Wax

The team at Lebesgue could not be more helpful, you can tell they love what they do + they're good at it! The app is a great way to get information fast and effectively. Drawing conclusions is made easy.

SAK Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started with a trial initially and found that Toni was very prompt with any questions I had followed by a free trial. Josip took me through the full report and his knowledge and experience is very impressive. I highly recommend them as they are passionate about their work, accommodating and very helpful!

Nettimport.no AS

Location Norway

Great app to use to get the knowledge of your marketing, together with some wonderful people who help you. Their information and suggestions have been priceless. Really recommend these guys and their app.

On Course Golf

Location Australia

Highly recommended. Easy to use even with little-to-no prior knowledge into data analysis. The app's strong-suit are the actionable insights - tells you what to do, how to do it, and simply watch your revenue grow. Install, won't disappoint.

MIRET eco sneakers

Location Croatia

This is a must-have app for anyone who does Facebook advertising. It's very simple to use and all the data is visually presented and easy to understand. It has a lot of great features and enables you to track the most important metrics with ease. The team is great and responsive. We did not have any prior experience in running ads, and with their help, we were able to set up our campaigns and acquire a lot of new customers. The app also comes with a lot of articles and blogs with detailed explanations about metrics, processes and other things to keep in mind. Very impressed.

The Good Plant Co

Location Australia

Anyone looking to for assistance in setup and ongoing reporting for advertising on different platforms should seriously talk to these guys. The increase in sales has already started in just two weeks! These guys conducted a free audit of our website, google & facebook ad accounts and came back with very detailed & easy to understand feedback. In addition to this they provided us with a step by step plan on the next steps we needed to take. Highly recommend!

SnoreStop

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use the app to better understand the performance of ecommerce campaigns, and to make educated decisions for my company.
I do not have any background on ecommerce and it has been a difficult to deal with ecommerce agencies that overpromised and underdeliver, but this app has made easy for me to understand the metrics I care about.
The team of Labesgue has been wonderful on helping us understand and use the app every step of the way.
I highly recommend it!

SEXY PLEXY Jewelry

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Our goal was to get detailed analytics and insights about our digital marketing performance, and we ended up getting not only easily understandable and visually well presented data, but also actionable suggestions and a free audit. It increased our ROI by 30% in ONE DAY. Beyond impressed.