4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its performance-driven approach and simplicity, particularly its effective tracking feature. The customer service is praised for its professionalism and responsiveness. Merchants report improved conversion rates and assistance with Facebook and Google ad setup. The AI campaign feature is noted for delivering impressive results, including a high return on ad spend and increased sales. The app's retargeting and AI advantage campaigns are also highlighted as effective. Merchants recommend this app for its ability to outperform other consultants and agencies, noting significant results within a short period.

January 6, 2020

very good app. it gets me sales.
cost me about 25% on the first 14 days.
be sure to read terms ........ about how much u spend per day. your monthy fee will go up

Tokyo Tom's
Over 3 years using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied January 13, 2020

We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides good results 😃

December 16, 2015

This app seems great so far, and the idea and execution is really nice.
Only problem with it I have is that I think it measured some things wrong, which brings me to the real problem, which is that the analytics, stats etc are very limited.

Groomin 2
Denmark
Over 2 years using the app
Edited June 7, 2017

Good app , does what it says on the tin!

Wizarding Wares
Over 2 years using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied March 13, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

December 7, 2015

Great app - easy to setup and you can just leave it running. Although it is fairly limited with regard to editing the campaign settings (e.g. targeting location).

Quenchzone
Over 1 year using the app
March 19, 2017

Facebook remarketing made easy with Retarget app. Thanks.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
About 1 year using the app
Ad Intelligence INC (Adwisely) replied March 13, 2019

Thank you for your pleasant note 😀. I appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

July 14, 2016

The app as a retarget app is incredible. They are the most economical app too as far as I know. I have reduced the rating to 4 basically because they have no reporting options or analytics at all. And worst of all their revenue calculation that is happening from the app is woefully wrong. It says my spend of 370 dollars has given a revenue of 3000 dollars which makes no sense as I started my store just a few months ago and have not made that much sales from my store from all sources included. Quite silly it looks. I have mentioned this a few times but there has been no update at all in the last few months. Hope they sort this out soon and also include some analytics or reports.

Purayati

www.jedston.com

Jedston
4 months using the app
September 9, 2016

I heard about you : good opinions.
I'm waiting for my good results ;-)

Next Trendy
France
3 months using the app
August 7, 2016

App works as promised. Could use some more options to customize the ads. Support team is very quick and helpful.

Catifyco
2 months using the app
February 3, 2016

Nice app, easy integration and setup.
Great support.
I do not have the numbers yet to make this a viable option but as soon as I do I am back to get my ads re-enabled again.
Keep up the good work.
Now if you could only figure out how to drive more organic traffic to my site.... :)

Antidote Skin Care Company