Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

A Horizon Dawn

Awesome with most up to date technology. Quick service delivery and very resourceful. A must have!

Thigh Guards

Insanely easy... no more customizing code... thank goodness.

Babysupermarket

It works. Use it. So simple and easy. A+

Brand Stalking

This App saved me. My conversion pixel was not firing no matter what I tried. I downloaded this app from Adnabu and it resolved the issue immediately. Now when I use their adwords and google shopping optimization software it works amazingly and all my campaigns are automatically managed and can be optimized with a few clicks. Thank you.

Socialpimp

Very useful and simple app. And accordingly to other reviews, the best part is the support! They're very helpful and competent!

Bld Kin

I hate the new way google requires tags to track conversions, but this app made it so easy and hassle-free. Best part is the support team behind the app. Always very responsive, and always so helpful.

All Tire Supply Llc

Awesome app, easy to install and working right away. recommended!

Pvcsafetysigns

easy to use adwords software, thanks form the team at pvc safety signs

Nun Roupas E Acessorios

I'm finally having relevant Google Adword ads. They organized and segmented my campaigns in a great way. They alerted me that I was running two conversion pixels which I quickly fixed!

Create R4u

The pixel made properly tracking my conversions from Adwords and Google Display/Search super easy. The dashboard for the ads reporting was so simple. To those that find AdWords dashboard a pain, this app is a lifesaver!!! The staff are extremely helpful too! I'm really excited about AdNabu. After striking out with Googe Advertising in the past I think this app is a total game changer for me! I highly recommend you check this one out and take it for a test drive!