Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Die Fitness Uhr

great app ! easy installation and tracking setup, have upgraded to paid version soon after, works very well, support also great - fast and professionell, highly recommended app

Top Ten Eco

I've been using this app for a couple of months now, and I'm pretty happy with it. Every time I have an issue or a question the staff reply promptly and with good advice. They have even called me to talk me through some of my ad campaigns. Pretty great service. Moreover, I find the dashboard more user friendly than the adwords dashboard. It's easier to use and compliments adwords very nicely. Great app.

Cycling Frelsi

The app is preforming really well . Finally I can track my conversions on my google ads account . recommended

Cellario Artem

Did all the work for me. At first it was showing that the tracking key is not active but I contacted the support and they managed to resolve a problem. Great customer support!

420 Weed Shirts

Great app it does what its suppose to do. I used it on this site https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

DT Scooters

The app is helpful for tracking Google campaign metrics and conversions. The customer service was timely and knowledgeable.

HYPR Supply

App works perfectly and support is very helpful. I had an issue with another conversion tracking pixel and they recognized the problem and helped me fix it quickly.

MelodySusie

Great app to help me complete the conversion tracking of google ads. The help is on time and help me a lot.

Waterdrop s.r.o.

Excellent app, they have a livechat support and are superfast! The app is free and working as expected. I really recommend this!

Tokyo Direct

Just 1 minute to set up. If you do it on Google Adwords, it actually a bit confusing and difficult.