Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Built for Shopify

Reviews (581)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

March 5, 2020

The customer service is good. When I had an issue they replied fast and helped with troubleshooting

Cool Trends
November 16, 2022

This app is amazing it makes tracking so easy! No crazy set up and support are super fast to reply!!

RetroBros
Ireland
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 17, 2022

Dear Harvey,

Thanks a lot for sharing such an amazing review for us we as a team are very much grateful to you.Our Support is always extended to you.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com if I can help you out with anything. Your valuable review is much appreciated on behalf of the entire team. Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

August 5, 2022

Customer service is very prompt and direct. Priya gave me detailed directions and patiently answered my questions. Highly recommend using this app!

ShaveFlex
Singapore
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 22, 2022

Dear Jovan,

Thank you for your review, I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. If you need further assistance we are always there to help you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Regards

August 6, 2021

when i got this app it was to help me better understand my conversions, support is amazing. they walked me through the process and helped me better understand the way google conversions work and how to use them to help my business grow. well worth the price.

MizzleBaths
June 30, 2023

I very recently downloaded and started using Nabu Tracking for Google Ads and was surprised positively to be contacted almost immediately by their help center to see if they could help me and to suggest to have a GoogleMeet to explain what the application could do for me.
I had this very interesting call with 2 persons of their team and feel like this company is REALLY trying to help their clients.
Great job. Thanks Priya.

HELLO FRIEND PERU
Peru
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 30, 2023

Dear Geert,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We appreciate your kind words and recognition of our efforts to assist and guide our clients. It's our genuine intention to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of our application's capabilities and how it can benefit your business.

If you ever have further questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed and make the most of your Google Shopping Feed.

Once again, thank you for your trust in AdNabu. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

September 27, 2017

The pixel made properly tracking my conversions from Adwords and Google Display/Search super easy. The dashboard for the ads reporting was so simple. To those that find AdWords dashboard a pain, this app is a lifesaver!!! The staff are extremely helpful too! I'm really excited about AdNabu. After striking out with Googe Advertising in the past I think this app is a total game changer for me! I highly recommend you check this one out and take it for a test drive!

Create R4u
November 10, 2023

Thanks to Ashwitha for great support

Berry's Jewellers
18 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 11, 2023

Dear Berry's Jewellers admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. Good to know that you are happy with our support we have provided you. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha A.
AdNabu Team.

October 15, 2019

Easy enough to use, got it set up without any real problems. I had a couple of support calls because I didn't really understand what I was doing, the support people were very helpful to walk me through it. They even called me back when I asked them to!

Just Juicers
August 2, 2019

charged me $9,99 for absolutely no reason. What a complete and utter scam, go to hell , avoid this app.

Boujeecat
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 5, 2019

Hi There,

Our pricing policy clearly states the monthly charges if your Google Ads spends cross $100 a month. We have been trying to reach out to you to resolve your issue. Kindly email us at support@adnabu.com

December 5, 2023

I got helped very well by their support!

Ubed
Netherlands
6 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 6, 2023

Dear Ubed admin & team,

I'm delighted to hear that you had a good experience with our support! Providing excellent assistance to our users is something we take pride in. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thank you for choosing our app, and we appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again.