Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Built for Shopify

Reviews (561)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

January 1, 2020

This app is going to greatly assist me when it comes to tracking information through Google Ads. I am looking forward to a bright experience, and am glad I came across the possibilities I can unlock with it.

This is an exciting endeavor, and I love this app!

GearPlease
24 days using the app
November 11, 2022

I HAVE NOT USED IT YET BUT I WILL USED IT TO BE ABLE TO TRACK MY GOOGLE ADS I LEARN THIS FOR YOUTUBE

DFNDSTAR
24 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 12, 2022

Dear DFNDSTAR admin & team,

I am incredibly grateful that you wrote such an amazing review about our Conversion Tracking app. I really appreciate that on behalf of the entire team.

The necessary tags & pixel are already created on your website & in your Google Ads account and the tracking will definitely be taken care of. Please work on optimizing your Google Ads campaigns and the pixel will do the rest.

You should let me know if I can clarify anything else for you. Please reach out to support@adnabu.com for any required support.

Thanks, again.

Shubham

October 27, 2020

Really simple. One click setup. No complications. Instant customer support. Thanks to Shubham.

Therapy Oil Diffuser™
February 25, 2021

Easiest to install and start using immediately. Sonal from sales team was helpful in clearling any queries at the earliest.

Monrow Shoes
India
September 16, 2022

Excellent customer service! Happy to do business with them. The app is easy to use and didn't have any issue

GeekMadness
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 21, 2022

Dear Mariana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

You should always feel free to write back to me at support@adnabu.com if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

Thanks, again.

Priya

Edited November 13, 2020

i used this app this app work very perfectly i love this application this is awesome for beginner to advanced. thank customers support is very nice very quick help

Lyovi
India
October 4, 2019

Terrific app. It’s easy to install and makes tracking conversions stupid simple! I would definitely recommend it

AspireMerch
22 days using the app
December 7, 2021

the application tracks conversions well. I was surprised by the customer service which was very responsive and professional

Mamouche et Bouline
France
21 days using the app
April 13, 2020

The app is easy to install and works fine and their customer service is amazing and responding fast.

Ancient Pharaon
21 days using the app
January 12, 2024

irá me ajudar muita... Otimo app

INNOVATIONEASE
Brazil
3 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 16, 2024

Dear INNOVATIONEASE admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.