4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its effective conversion tracking and seamless Google Ads integration. They value its real-time ad performance data and robust reporting on key metrics. Advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing are appreciated for enhancing ad effectiveness. The app's reliability and exceptional customer service, known for prompt and knowledgeable assistance, are also highly praised.

August 30, 2022

Great! the service was on point ! I was able to have a full explanation on how to set up the app on my store.

Goodshop Canada
26 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 30, 2022

Dear Jean,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our service. I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm glad that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

February 7, 2022

Amazingly fast and easy installation and customer service! I highly recommend this app for any merchant who wants to get the most out of any Google ads investment

boxquiz.dk
Denmark
8 minutes using the app
August 30, 2018

What a joy of an app, has made our page www.vinowines.co.uk so much easier to understand

Vino Wines
6 minutes using the app
October 17, 2017

easy to use adwords software, thanks form the team at pvc safety signs

Pvcsafetysigns
3 minutes using the app
November 12, 2019

I uninstalled the app and ALL my images disappeared from my website. DO NOT install it unless u want to take that risk.

Fortnite Shop
Brazil
17 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 18, 2019

Hi Fortnite

We had tried to reach you multiple times to tell you our part of the story.

First of all, We are sorry that images disappeared from your site. But, please understand that our app does not change images whatsoever.

We use ScriptTags by Shopify. ScriptTags allows us to add javascript to certain pages & that's about it. We cannot remove your images even if we wanted to. All I can say is that it is a terrible coincidence that your images disappeared around the time you installed our app.

Hope you get your images back but please understand it is not our fault

March 4, 2020

DONT INSTALL THIS APP. I installed it and it spammed all the admins of google ad accounts I had access to! SPAMMER and SCAMMER

TriAngels.co
Malaysia
5 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 5, 2020

We request access to your Google Ads account so that we can help debug any issues you might have with conversion tracking.

We had offered to remove our access from your Google Ads accounts within a few hours of raising this issue.

We are sad that you have reviewed us not for our product features but for us accessing Google Ads for a Google Ads specific app. Hope you reconsider the review

Edited September 29, 2020

Added review : They contacted me via phone and the lady kept on putting me on waiting. Plus now they have replied below, more of a demand to remove the review. I would like to tell you that I have the coding proof of your poor coding apart from that the biggest proof is that everything got better once I removed the app, if your app does not cause this issue then how did this miracle happen? Original Review : Very bad coding by these people. I installed the app and it screwed the Discount % displayed near the product price. I only noticed it a few days after installing the app and had to hire a Shopify expert to find the issue with the theme urgently as I am spending around 3K daily for ad spends and this issue was causing people to not trust the website due to bad coding. I had to pay a hefty amount to the Shopify coder plus the money lost on ads.

MyTherapyst
3 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 29, 2020

Hey,

We are very sorry for your troubles but we want to clarify that this app cannot make any changes to your theme files since the app does not even have any permission to make any such changes. The app only places JS Tags and nothing else. The errors you are talking about are not possible from our app and must have been caused by some other source. Please understand the same and remove this negative review.

December 31, 2023

L'amour Beds
Over 1 year using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 2, 2024

Dear L'amour Beds admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Shubham

January 15, 2024

Union 22
11 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 19, 2024

Dear Dale,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you with all your concerns.

Ashwitha A.