Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate Marketing & Referral

by Staqlab

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Lulu's Moon Spark

This app is very easy to use, love it!!! Thank you so much for tech support as well! Very grateful!

Shack.fan

Great and quick support. Available in French. Admin dashboard very clean and Partners dashboard easy to understand. We haven't tried all the features yet but so far so good and very affordable for something with high potential of ROI.

June 17, 2021

Thanks a lot. Cheers!!!

Forrest Seng Cosmetics

Willing to make changes for my brand I really appreciate it. They are very helpful and kind. Thank you guys so much!

June 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for this kind words. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need any assistance. We're right here to help!

APTHELABEL

new to this app but so far the customer service is great and I think it will improve my business! looking for apps that can help heres a great one

StemPoweredKits

Customer service is AMAZING! Very responsive, patient, and resourceful. Initially need help setting up my CNAME record to use a custom domain and they did not hesitate to hop on a video call to walk me through every step. Highly recommended!!

June 10, 2021

CrisWish

good app and customer service. It allowed me to build an brand ambassador program that looks professional and serious easily . So far it is working fine and affiliates appreciate to have a monitor where they can see their progresses. Some features would be nice to have but I believe they will be added .

Manner of Yoga

Just started to install & parameter the app. So far AMAZING : very GOOD and efficient customer service. They helped me step by step to create my affiliate program ! I recommend

June 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need any assistance. We're right here to help!

UpliftSocks

It's a great app! Very easy to set-up, super fast customer support. Highly recommended to anyone looking for affiliates for their store!

June 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for such nice words. If you need any help in future, you can just reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

LIZMES

So far so good. Customer care has a very quick response and they are very kind. Def recommend to anyone looking to manage their affiliates with a small budget

June 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

wild pawty

So far it's been very easy to install and set up. It has very interesting features to keep track of affiliates and sales. Very helpful when it came to answering questions.

June 1, 2021