Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate Program

Zuka

The support from the team is awesome. I get helpful responses within minutes if not less on anything I have questions on. The app has been great and simple to use so far.

www.forestfundamentals.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

great app - very easy to set-up - the customer service is great also - very quick to reply and very helpful - the app is well priced as well unlike some of the others I looked at. thanks guys!

FSMegamall.com

Location Malaysia

We have been using this app for over a month and it is working perfectly. The support is great and answers all my questions patiently. This review is based on my evaluation after using it for a month and so far, my affiliates and I are happy with it.

Sundree Accessories

Just downloaded the app and am very excited to start using it! While setting everything up and customizing things, the support staff was extremely helpful and quick. I think this app will be the perfect next step for our business and at a great price point!

Beach to Boardwalk

I love this app!! It was so easy to set up an affordable affiliate program. The customer service chat is wonderful!! They also helped me to customize everything for my brand and answered any questions I have asked. Thank you!

Rych Auntie Vibezz

I am launching soon and the support team has been extremely amazing in answering all my questions!! I am tech savvy (if you ask me lol), so the setup process was seamless and user-friendly. I am looking forward to what's to come in the future.

Genuine Human

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app is quite easy to navigate and they have quick customer service response if you need help! I hope they keep it up, because that is definitely needed

Island Micas And More

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Easy Set Up & Great Customer Service.. Just started, had it up in like 15 minutes.... Cant wait to start getting affiliates

AFFITTO

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I used this app for my influencers and worked out very well. I contacted support team and they replied within 3 minutes. Price compared to other apps is very good.

mishka-cosmetics

Location Philippines

I am using this app for affiliate marketing. Their customer service is fast and superb. The app features are good and you can request them guidance if you need something.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12