Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing, Referrals, MLM for your store

LUXCENTS

Product- I have generated 20X my investment using the platform, and my LUXCENTS team is constantly growing.

Support - Great Help ! Was able to answer my questions regarding the sign up pages and walked me through it remotely with great communication.

pillows-arena

Nice app. Support is fast and very helpful. They assisted me in setting up affiliate program and went beyond my expectations.

Susse Store

Very good app. Not difficult.
Customer support gives good replies.
I am new to affiliate marketing.

Design & Vibrance

Tons of value. What's amazing about this app is that I can create multiple groups for commissions. I can send invites to people who I want to promote my business. Such as bloggers and social media celebrities. For my business, I want only selective people to promote my products. This app let's me do that.
I can create different commission rules for journalists, different for Instagram celebs, different to bloggers which in my opinion is amazing!
I tested another app, and it doesn't let me do that.
The design is positive and in 15 minutes you can understand all this app.
Customer support is VERY AMAZING and fun to work with. Great value for the money.

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words :) Always a pleasure to help you.

Wilds Wood

The support is great, have someone who care and want to improve the app.
Hope can add more features in the future.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciate it!
Sure! Currently, we are working on adding 10+ new and exciting features in the app. You can find them in the 'Upcoming updates' section.
Also, if you have any feature requests or suggestions, please feel free to let us know anytime.

Recovery PRO

I used this app and its fantastic. the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this to other businesses that are looking for an affiliate management tool

Hues Fashion

By far the best affiliate marketing app. Compared some other solutions before settling for this one.
Very easy to use interface. Plenty of options and control.
I can feel how much attention the developers paid to the details in this app.
Also, excellent customer support. Thank you!

Chipper By Ivana

Excelente aplicación, facil de usar en todo aspecto, recomendada....................................

LUXE FATALE

This app offers more features in theory but fails in functionality. Reaching out to support is frustrating. The answer I got was basically "just leave it" with an actual "lol" at the end of the sentence. I assumed I framed the question poorly so I reframed it and asked again and got a copy/paste of their first reply. On the bright side, they email back quickly.

**UPDATE** To the developers reply: We had the app installed for a full 30 days and signed up 30 affiliates before writing this review. I am thoroughly disappointed in your attempt to discredit my review. I am more than willing to provide anyone who would like screenshots of the emails in question between the developer and I.

Also, to the developer: I have received half a dozen emails from you offering to extend my free trial if I will delete my review and frankly it's insulting. I hope going forward you will deal with your customers needs and requests rather than blowing them off and then begging for forgiveness.

If anyone would like a copy of the emails in question feel free to contact us at lukkshofficial@gmail.com.

June 18, 2019

You installed the app, but never even used it before uninstalling it. So this statement from you that "app offers more features in theory but fails in functionality" does not make any sense.

Regarding support, we never said to you to "just leave it. lol". I wonder how you brought this out of context. This "lol" was about something else.

When we contacted you, you told that you want some features in the app which are not present in Affilo.
So, we offered you a free trial *until* we add the features you are requesting. It's a way of being nice and helping you out. Wonder how you can call it "begging for forgiveness". We didn't even send you half a dozen emails for "forgiveness" either.

We strive hard to help merchants succeed and we offer excellent customer support. It's just that there are different kinds of people in this world. Some just do not get satisfied or happy no matter what we do.

eSportsChairs.com

I've been designing on Shopify for quite some time, and used hundreds of apps during this time. Affilo is by far one of the most unique and helpful apps I've come across. You can see in the back-end the projects they have recently released, as well as the upcoming projects they will be releasing soon. They recently released a marketplace option where you can actually view and invite prospective affiliate marketers to share your content, which is HUGE. I am very excited to see what direction this app takes in the future, and can highly recommend it.