Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

World-class Affiliate Marketing, Referrals, MLM for your store

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

www.BlackPocah.com

I have been testing this app for about 5 days now and have had nothing but trouble. The app is developed poorly. I first added the program to my page and everything from the (Affilio) shopify app store moved onto my actual store. So instead of promoting my store they were promoting their app. Then I tried changing the terms and conditions and it kept resetting to default where it would say {ADDYOURWEBSITE} throughout the terms and conditions. Then I couldn't delete a commission rule due to 11 random subscribers that weren't even there being subscribed to the rule when I only had 1 affiliate. I reached out for help and they were slow with response and sarcastic. They said I wasn't being patient when I sent my email a day ago. I told them if they are charging $5 less than I pay for my entire website I shouldn't be in queue at all and they suggested "I delete the app." They were just as lost as me asking "where were my 11 affiliates" which I found weird due to the fact that I was looking to them for the answers. After uninstalling and reinstalling, loosing my 1 Affiliate and 4 days later they finally fix the issue. Now I have a ANOTHER pending email in queue that I sent yesterday asking, "If a client forgets their login information how do they log in?" because there is no forgot password option. This app is TERRIBLE. Don't waste your time and money. Just go somewhere else like they told me to! I have another app now that only charges 19.99 and are quicker with responses and nicer to their clients.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review.
The Signup page is a page where your affiliates register to your affiliate program. Homepage of Affilo is something else. It is not for registering affiliates.

The link of Signup page should be added in the menu of your store (for example, in the footer menu) and not the link of the homepage of Affilo.

But I helped you with that already (on a Sunday). It is sad that you still left this negative review.

SAFWA Brand

Brilliant App for affiliate marketing. Lot of customisation options available. Really like the prompt customer service with genuine efforts to make the product even better. Definitely worth a go.

My Neat Nutrition

I tested out a few affiliate apps and this is by far the best one. Really easy to use and most importantly the support has been great.

Northern Treasure

The support I've received from Brian and Andri is always prompt and on point. And the speed at which they're implementing new functionality is so impressive. I can't see why anyone would choose another affiliate program over this one. It has the marketplace, the automation for emails and payments, and it's such a reasonable price! Thanks Affilo!!

Famme

The goods things:

* Support answers fast
* You talk with people that seem to be developing it as well, not support that knows nothing
* Many nice features
* Adds features fast (when asking)

Much cheaper than the alternatives also it seems.

The developers are very upfront about dates and are not promising too much or too little, looking forward to the improvements that will save us even more time :)

May 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and glad you like our app and service.
Regarding discount codes, we have added a *search option* in the app now :) This can help you solve this problem and save time on finding your discount codes quickly. Really appreciate your feedback!

To your success,
Brian

Workspacery

LOVE the interface on the Affilo app — super clean and easy to navigate. Any questions or minor issues I've had have been solved by the creators in less than a day! Great support.

Music Festival Outfits

Very responsive team. Very full featured app. I love that it has a fixed price with all the features and unlimited affiliates.

Public Myth

We've just finished our free trial with Affilo and have decided to continue to use it for our affiliate program. The developers have been amazing to work with. Andri and Brian have both been extremely helpful! They were even open to adding in additional options for us, which is amazing! Great app, does exactly what it describes, even better customer service!

db-house

Perfect app ! one of the best support, UE and design. very easy to use and to control of your affiliates - I recommend this affiliate app for everyone that want to manage a good affiliate program for his site.

MODERNO България

Very friendly interface, easy to use and excellent support. Recommend it! This app and developer gets 5 stars from me

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next