One plan. Unlimited Everything
No confusing tiers and usage limits. Get unlimited everything. No hidden costs.
Sell more through Referrals
Let affiliates, influencers and even your own customers promote your business & bring you more referrals, traffic, customers and more sales.
Pay Commissions Effortlessly
Pay commissions effortlessly either via PayPal, Gift Cards, or Wire Transfer. You can even setup Automatic Mass Payments via PayPal!
About Affilo: Affiliate Marketing
Affilo is an All-in-one solution for referrals & affiliate marketing. It is an easy to use and state of the art app with all the features that you need without bothering about different tiers and confusing usage limits. No coding skills needed either. Use it out of the box and start recruiting affiliates whether they are bloggers, influencers, Instagram celebrities, brand ambassadors or even your own customers.
Free yourself from confusing usage limits
Unlimited affiliate marketing even in the Standard plan.
- Unlimited affiliates
- Unlimited traffic
- Unlimited orders
- Unlimited affiliate links
- Unlimited clicks
- Unlimited offers
- Unlimited banners
- Unlimited banner impressions
- Unlimited discount codes usage (very useful to promote your products through Instagram and Snapchat influencers)
- Influencers Network
A brief list of features included in the app:
- Percent based Commissions
- Flat rate commissions per customer referred
- Flat rate commissions per product sold
- Product/SKU level commissions
- Performance based commissions
- Both One-Time and Recurring Commissions
- Change commissions of affiliates anytime
- Pay commissions through PayPal, Gift Cards, Wire Transfers, Store Credit etc.
- Customizable / Brandable Affiliate Links
- Customers can also be turned into Affiliates
- 3 Beautiful Signup Page Templates
- Embed Signup pages on your own domain
- Option to add extra form fields on Signup Pages
- Pre-made Banner sizes + An option to upload custom sized banners
- Email notifications to your affiliates on different events
- Customizable Email Templates
- MailChimp and Klaviyo Integrated for Email Marketing
- Post Purchase Popup on Thank you Page
- Statistics of Products Sold through Affiliates
- Details of Orders in sync with Shopify
- Traffic Stats
- Bulk Import Affiliates
- Affiliates can request custom Discount Codes
- Internal Messaging System to communicate with your Affiliates & Influencers
- Option to Pay commissions on Order value: Excluding Shipping & Taxes, Including Shipping and Taxes, Excluding Shipping but Including Taxes, Including Shipping but Excluding Taxes. So, plenty of options to choose from!
- Option to send custom invites to people to join your affiliate program
- Detailed statistics of each Affiliate's performance
- Create Different Commission Rules for different Affiliates / Groups
- Make Automatic Payments through PayPal Payouts (mass payments)
- World-class User Interface
- Easy & Clean Navigation for you & for your Affiliates
- Coupon codes tracking
- Instantly ready to use upon install. No coding skills needed
- Deep Links
- Better & Easy MLM
- Affiliate QR Codes
- Automatic Discount Codes
- In-App Discount Code Approval System
- Mass emailing.
And much much more!
To your success, Brian and Team
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very good customer support. Customer support is directly from developers. I have tried other apps also, but this one is my favorite. Plenty of powerful tools and very affordable pricing also. Thumbs up!
Easy install. Pretty easy to set up and get started. We had a problem with commissions. It was set at 3% but only paying 1%. It was a problem with all the different currency we accept.support requested access and fixed it in 72 hours from when we first reported the problem. Outstanding service, excited to add more affiliates and give this service a hard test and bump it to 5 stars
UPDATED REVIEW: IN RETALIATION OF A NEGATIVE REVIEW, THIS COMPANY DELETED MY ENTIRE AFFILIATE DATABASE AND DATA **BEFORE I DELETED THE APP**. OUR COMPANY WAS STILL USING IT, AND THEY DELTED ALL DATA AND WE HAVE SCREEN-GRABS AND PROOF. I AM NOW BEING FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM. PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. I have had the WORST experience with this software. It's incredibly slow, and "times out" nearly every time I try to reload a page. Everything about this program requires extra work- even accessing Affiliate Profiles from any page inside of the software requires 3-5 clicks, vs. being able to click directly on a link. BUT THE REAL ISSUE: In order for you to pay w/ PayPal one-click, you must have every single Affiliates paypal info, even if you're not paying them- so if there's even a single account that hasn't been fully completed, it stalls your payments. THEN if you try to go in and do manual payments (again, adding to the extreme amount of time to use thier system to pay Affiliates), the "upload" proof of payment is buggy, and more than half the time doesn't recognize your upload, so you have to refresh the screen, and try again... with a 50/50 success rate. Good luck if you need immediate help- their "chat" feature is a joke- I've yet to have someone respond to me the same day (after at least a dozen inquiries), and it can take 1-2 days for a generic response. This is only the most annoying issues that I see the average person running into. I've had a number of other issues they say is due to my browser settings (mind you, I'm running the latest versions of Chrome on my new Macbook Pro, with all internet security settings disabled just so I could use this program).
SHOPIFY REQUIRES app developers to delete the data after you uninstall the app. Please see this screenshot: https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/crnn6NRwAv
The data is deleted after you delete the app from your Shopify store. GDPR also requires it. It is not that "we deleted your data" because of a negative review. The data has to be deleted after you uninstall the app. Shopify sends a delete request to apps via API and the data is deleted automatically. Since you have unistalled the app, all your data is deleted so if you visit your dashboard again, it will be empty.
PREVIOUS reply: Hello, your PayPal mass payouts account is not approved by PayPal. This is why, your mass payouts are not working. Affilo just offers the integration, but it is PayPal that process the payments. Mass payouts are working just fine for thousands of other merchants.
Also, the PayPal 1-click mass payout requires that all your affiliates to whom you are paying commissions should have their PayPal email addresses added in their payment settings. Obviously, how can you send payments via PayPal if they do not have PayPal email addresses added? Not all your affiliates have to do it. But to whom you are paying, obviously, they must provide their PayPal email address.
Regarding paying manually, the uploads are working just fine and there is no 50/50 success rate. It works all the time AS LONG AS you upload the screenshot for your affiliates within the file size requirement. If you will upload a file larger than the allowed size, the upload will definitely not work.
Viewing affiliate profiles do not require 3-5 clicks. Instead, you can filter your affiliates and then view them all on one page.
Regarding chat, we reply to you as soon as possible. we even set up live TeamViewer meetings with you to help you and the issue was in your browser. Obviously, if you are using a browser with tons of older sessions cookies saved in it, you will run into cache issues. But we resolved it for you.
The app is not slow. It is blazing fast. But if you have a slow computer, or many many tabs open, your computer won't have sufficient compute memory to load the web pages fast. There is a certain amount of memory allocated for browsers. you can change that in your computer settings, but the default ones can do only so much. So, if you have 30 tabs open and you login to your Shopify store, even your Shopify store's backend will be slow. It does not mean that Shopify is slow.
The app has generated 35,000$ for you in 3 months. It really saddens that you do not see how the app is working for you but take a haste to leave negative reviews for the issues that arise because of the way you are doing things.
1. For PayPal mass payouts, your account MUST be approved by PayPal if you want to send mass payouts.
For standard PayPal payments, you do not need any approval and you can send commission payouts to your affiliates like this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYf31KA6jJ
2. For uploads, please keep your file size below the allowed limit.
3. Keep your browser up to date, and if you have unnecessary tabs open, close them. The computer you are referring to is a laptop. It is not a gaming computer which can manage gazillions of tabs in a browser :).
If you still need more instructions, please book a TeamViewer meeting and we shall help you live on call.