4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and robust tracking features. It's praised for its real-time updates, customizable shipping system, and branded tracking page that enhances customer trust. Merchants find the analytics dashboard useful for optimizing shipping strategies. The app's versatility is appreciated, as it can track orders outside Shopify, making it ideal for international sellers. Customer service is described as quick and proactive. The app is considered budget-friendly, offering a wealth of features without a high cost. It's seen as a game-changer for e-commerce, streamlining shipping and reducing missed deliveries.

December 19, 2019

Waste of time - stopped supporting my major courier, to quote their support "as of now".
Wasted couple hours setting it all up.
Installers beware - Royal Mail is not supported in this app "as of now"

Cavalor Direct
Edited December 2, 2020

We subscribed to this app hoping to have tracking automation. so far it is not working as advertised. After taking extensive time to set-up the app it failed to notify our customer of their tracking updates once their items shipped. The customer received a tracking link from a Chinese tracking provider that our dropship supplier uses. We contacted support and it has been a struggle. The developer told us to email the tracking links and updates to our customers?! What??? We are going to uninstall this app. We hoped it would have worked as it was advertised.

CHUNKIE BABY
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 2, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems the notification was triggered via Shopify as notifications do trigger for "Shipping confirmation", "Fulfillment request" and the track URL will be sent as registered on Shopify.

We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Alternatively, you can always reach out to us via the chat option available under your account or email us at support@aftership.com.(24X7)

Kind regards,
Mudit

June 25, 2020

Atrocious support. Doesn't support DPD UK, yet happy to charge me hundreds of dollars for trackings that didn't go beyond 'pending' status.

Have emailed support five times over two weeks requesting a refund - NO RESPONSE.

Will be taking the matter up with Shopify support to recover funds.

Real shame as this app used to be so good.

Stealth Mask
July 15, 2020

Support is the worst ever. App does not work (not import Tracking numbers from store) support does not react.

Healax
Netherlands
15 days using the app
Edited October 2, 2020

It's a disgrace that Aftership's SSL certificate for custom domains comes at a $10/month price tag in addition to the plan's monthly cost. Especially since Let's Encrypt offers free certificates. Come on guys, your customers have been complaining about this since 2017... https://help.aftership.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007426087-HTTPS-on-custom-tracking-domain

Balto
France
15 days using the app
Edited October 7, 2019

Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful
Does not support UK's biggest carrier: Royal Mail.

After cancelling weeks ago + removing the app. Aftership has proceeded to deduct money for the new monthly period : OCT 6, 2019 – NOV 5, 2019.

Touch Plus
12 days using the app
May 18, 2022

60 percent of tracking numbers are not updated.... The system does not work well for dropshipping. Look for another solution.

Dentiphoto Shop
Estonia
11 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and found you were facing issue with tracking updates which our support team helped to fix it.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Nitish
AfterShip Team

December 10, 2017

I was seriously unimpressed with Aftership.

I had many issues using the software, the support was very slow. I was using it on two different store's who have a combined revenue of over 2500k a month.

I was prepared to spend over $300/month on the software, I begged Aftership to do a 30 minute call for me as I had a bunch of questions for them, I asked on several occasions and was denied.

I think the software has a lot of potential, but I found it to have a lot of bugs. All in all, I had a terrible experience.

Frosty Dreams
10 days using the app
September 7, 2019

Only works with USPS. The orders get sync with Deutsche Post, but the status remains "pending". Useless for any one outside of the US.

SublimForever
Germany
9 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 10, 2019

Hi, please check your email inbox.
Please confirm your availability for a call.

July 29, 2019

如果用了有的后悔去吧。首先你的物流信息并不会全部显示,只有满足三个条件的物流信息才会显示,哪三个条件我忘了,然后联系技术人员解决点事情,竟然回着回着就不回信息了。反正我这里是大概只显示了不到四分之一的物流信息,别说我打广告,我用TrakingMore也是信息显示不齐全,但是我联系客服人员和技术人员,人家很耐心的帮我给解决完了,AfterShip$99只给了2000个条数然后还得先扣款,不合适的话即使卸载了,钱也扣掉了,Tracking More$20却给了2500个条数,而且还是后付费的。说实话如果有零个星星我会给零个星星的评价。给一个星的评价都是高的。真的是垃圾。垃圾。垃圾。重要的事情说三遍。

Gogoii