4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust tracking capabilities and seamless integration with Shopify. They appreciate its real-time tracking, instant notifications, and user-friendly interface. The app is praised for its affordability, customization options, and valuable insights from its analytics dashboard. The customer support team is frequently mentioned for their responsiveness and expertise. It's considered a game changer for e-commerce businesses, enhancing both operations and customer experience.

April 10, 2024

Awesome app! They have been around for ages and it definitely shows as they are easily the best tracking app more importantly the customer service is one of the best on Shopify, its even better than shopify support haha! Rajat helped me out and is great, super patient and easygoing going and helpful! Definitely recommend

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Over 2 years using the app
March 29, 2024

AfterShip is a game-changing order tracking and shipment management app for ecommerce businesses. As a seller with multiple stores, it has streamlined my operations by consolidating shipment tracking from various carriers into one user-friendly dashboard.

What stands out is the exceptional support from their team, particularly Priti. She guided me through the setup process with professionalism and a friendly attitude, ensuring I could fully utilize AfterShip's features without any hassle.

Priti's expertise and personalized solutions tailored to my business needs were truly impressive. Her commitment to providing top-notch support exceeded my expectations.

Overall, AfterShip has optimized my workflow and enhanced customer experience. The robust tracking capabilities, combined with outstanding support like Priti's, make it a highly recommended solution for ecommerce sellers.

The Gay Fashion Palace
6 months using the app
May 9, 2024

I love this app. It's efficient and beneficial for myself and my customers. The customer service is amazing.

Snazzy Jahzzie LLC
Almost 6 years using the app
March 31, 2024

Nitin was the most impressive support person I have come across on my ecommerce journey. I initially thought I might have to speak with the CEO, however, I believe that Nitin knows as much as he does. Thank you very much!!

Convo Props
Over 1 year using the app
April 18, 2024

Easy to use
Nice feature
Improve efficiency & save time
Hands down, the customer service offered by AfterShip Tracking is second to none. The team is knowledgeable, helpful, and genuinely cares about ensuring your experience is positive. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and without hassle. It's truly refreshing to work with a company that values their customers like this.

Jimi Brothers
About 1 month using the app
April 5, 2024

I needed some help setting up everything, and it appears they have support that helped me by talking and explaining all the steps during the meeting. We spoke with Saransh, and he was very helpful.

D&ROutdoorOasis
9 months using the app
May 17, 2024

super appp, super support, we have tried outvio and shippy pro and others and this is so far the best, and super support from nitin!

Velodrom CC
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
April 25, 2024

Aftership customer service was extremely helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. There are many tracking software's however customer service can be a big difference and Aftership provided that. I was provided step was information by Mr. Chaitanya Singh Thakur who was brilliant. Would recommend for sure.

TB
27 days using the app
March 11, 2024

As someone who places a high value on customer service, I have found the AfterShip Tracking app to be one of the more impressive ones out there. Their support team was extremely helpful, providing me with accurate and timely information whenever I needed it. In terms of customer service, this app is top-notch.

A&A OUTLET STORE
2 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Thanks to Rajat, who solved the issue quickly and great response time.

The Fine Shop - UAE