AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Pawlicious & Company

We have been using this app for almost a year now. Very few inquiries about order status. SMS updates have become very popular since the number one way of ordering is on a mobile telephone. Customers love the SMS updates and when speaking to return customers, notifications are one of the reasons. Very very happy with this service!!

Wet Nose Buddy

I have recently started using this app and it does provide social proof and make my store look more professional

Jasonwell

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Your New Gadgets

Great app!!

lots of features!!

Very easy to use!!

comprehensive guidance!

Saves your time, money, energy and lots of headaches

Highly recommended!!

Rebel Raw

AfterShip has been a huge help to our store. It makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays. It also keeps our shipping customers informed via the custom shipping notifications so they can always keep an eye on their shipping status while in transit. Thanks AfterShip and keep up the great work!

Floh Luggage

Great plugin. Integrates well into shopify and helps us and the buyer to track their packages with ease.

cosmeshopingbio

Juste super merçi application facile à utiliser à recommander j'en suis contente. et bien plus selon forfait bonne soirée

ScentsuallyYours

This app has literally been a life saver. Easy to setup and I can now provide the option of tracking orders for the customer. Support was very helpful! You won’t be disappointed

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

Great app that allows to track all shipping orders from our store. Also, a great integration with our Email Service Provider. The inexpensive plan makes it easy for small businesses like ours to keep our operational cost low as we grow.

Adalynfair

I just installed this app and love how easy it was to setup with the help of the video tutorials. I have been receiving more orders than usual since I installed AfterShip on my store - it might be due to the app but I'm not sure at this stage. Definitely a great app to have so that customers can know if their order is arriving soon

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 277 278