AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

NEURACELL

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keeo it up guys!

Ambiance Japon©

Very good app ! Easy to install and set up. My personalized tracking page is very awesome and professional

Canine's World

To be honest just install. Was easier then expected. If any trouble just go to youtube theres videos. 5 star since it looks beautiful and professional in my opinion. Will update later

Blue Bikini Canarias

App perfetta. Riesco ad offrire ad i miei clienti un servizio aggiuntivo e di qualità tramite questo servizio
Aiuta a seguire la tracciabilità delle spedizioni

ZuandLi

ZUANDLI
I am using this app and it's really helping me a lot through sending email/ reminders to my customers and tracking my orders until it's arrival. It is an awesome and legit app that I came across through shopify so far.

I Smell Rich

I think this app is really great. The emails look very nice, almost has a high end look to them, compared to some of the others that I’ve tried.
So far I’ve only set up the cart abandonment emails, so I can’t speak on ease of use on their other campaigns but overall, really easy to put together!

Thank you!

Lotta Express

I enjoy using Aftership. My customers get notified tracking info right away. Takes a huge weight off! Thanks a lot!

Stonedsibs

Worth every penny. Great way to keep your clients/customers up to date without any extra hassle. Very quick set up as well.

Ultimate Longevity

As our company grew over 10x literally overnight, we needed a better way to track and manage all of our shipments, so that we could troubleshoot if there was a shipping exception, failed delivery, etc., and correct the issue before the package was returned back to us. This is especially important for our company, since our average order value is $200 and many orders exceed $500. We certainly don't want packages sent back to us, which would lead to angry customers and lost revenue. AfterShip was our solution. We can see all of our shipments in one place, and then narrow it down to specifically look at shipments that are having issues, so that we can address them quickly and efficiently all in one place. AfterShip's platform is well designed and very intuitive. Highly recommended!

The Bshop Store

We really appreciate this app! Simplify the work of our team every day making it much more enjoyable. Our team recommends this app to do the tasks efficiently!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281