4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its comprehensive features, including real-time tracking and instant notifications. It integrates smoothly with Shopify, offering valuable insights to optimize shipping strategies. Merchants appreciate the unified dashboard for all shipments and live order tracking. The customer support team is often praised for their promptness and expertise. The app's excellent integration with other apps is also noted, making it a crucial tool for e-commerce.

December 2, 2013

If you ship internationally GET THIS!!

international shipping is complicated, and costumer often get stressed. Aftership helps you manage shipping to multiple countries and curriers and help the costumer be less nervous, as they are receiving costant updates.

Andrew has been amazing in helping me set up Aftership to perfection and the pricing is more then fair!

Tweety Beauty
Brazil
Over 2 years using the app
November 29, 2013

Since the 2.0 upgrade, I couldn't be happier. These guys really stepped it up. I just use it for our FedEx customers and really utilize the SMS feature. Our customers are so surprised to get an SMS and really love it. This is a such a no brainier feature and well executed.

NOMAD
Over 2 years using the app
November 28, 2013

Amazing design and super easy to use. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who cares about customer satisfaction.

fuhgawz

MOWTE
China
About 1 year using the app
November 24, 2013

So far so good! This is very helpful for me to know where my shipments are at!

MELD Workshop
8 months using the app
November 22, 2013

So far I really like the app. Customers sometimes call to get status or can't find the email with the tracking number, this makes it easy to keep them informed of their delivery.

BodyMaxNutrition.com
Almost 3 years using the app
November 22, 2013

Great App. Integrating AfterShip has allowed me to spend more time on building my shopify theme rather than developing a custom shipping environment.

LAISSÉR VOIR
11 days using the app
November 22, 2013

Don't know what i would do with out it! I love It

Rabi Dan
4 days using the app
November 21, 2013

Great Help

Update
Actually is it working Great even with existing orders

Kakis