Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms & conditions checkbox - works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Botanical Remedies LLC

I used this app to put my terms and conditions on my Cart page to protect our company, legally. I had issues installing myself because my theme is VERY customized. However, I reached out to their team and told them that I was having trouble, and they replied and installed the Terms and Conditions box exactly where I wanted it, within hours! They were polite, kind, and they do excellent work. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. I honestly could not be happier. Thank you all very much!

Woodpix

The app wasn't working correctly with my theme. I emailed them and within a few hours, the problem was fixed.

I'm very happy with the customer service and the product.

If you want something simple and powerful, that does the job, then definitely give this app a go!

Kevtek Custom Built

Absolutely fantastic app. Had trouble getting it to show on the page, emailed them and they had it fixed in 15 mins! You really can't beat the price and the customer service. Extremely happy!

The Apron Pattern Company

These people are awesome. I added this app to a new website. I had some trouble in my installation and reached out. They actually responded,helped, fixed my errors and continued helping until I had what I needed. So many other apps that I have tried have no actual support behind them. These people were great. Kind support and a great app!

Cabin Connects

Fantastic Customer Service, very quick to help me install the code on my theme! Looks good on my page and works perfectly.

VGZ

Had to uninstall a competitor app because it was messing with one of my other apps. Found this one same price so I went with it. set up the install that I needed to dictate and then emailed to have them put it on the site. They responded quickly and had it all taken care of within a half an hour. Very happy thank you!

AMWRAP

Really easy to use and when it didn't work with my theme their support team sorted it for me quickly and easily.

Rustic Sinks

Awesome support, easy to setup on dashboard. Will be checking out all of their other apps. Highly recommend.

Nectar of the Gods Botanicals

Due to my website theme the app wasn't initially showing the "agree to term of service" checkbox but I contacted customer support and the issue was promptly handled by their staff. Fantastic service and I'm a very happy subscriber!

Stylishstylesbytee

This is such a easy app to install and customize ee. I had a small issue with it and staff responded quick and professional. Problem solved in less then 5 mins, definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5