Agree to Terms and Conditions

Terms and conditions - Paypal, Gpay,Buy now - 2.0 compatible

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Agree to terms

nursebossstore

Location Philippines

This app is amazing. If I need any assistance from the team, they always reply promptly and provide the best customer experience. I use this app to allow my customers to check the box before checkout. It is has helped tremendously. Thank you!

Safe Night Net

Location Australia

This app is great for two reasons: (a) it gives me proof the client signed the Ts & Cs (it shows up in the additional details section of the order information) and (b) it's the only checkbox app I've found that prevents customers avoiding the checkbox by using the Paypal dynamic checkout button. So I can finally have Paypal on my site. Was easy to install too.

Tgow Sports

Location Italy

awesome experience with the support chat! they helped me right away! i'm using this app on a daily basis

Double Chefs Market

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Tried a lot of apps, this one is really great and good support, very fast response. I suggest everyone should try this app!

Life Hacks

Location Germany

Works realy good! Awesome support always there to help. I can recommend the App. Works with debutify too

FOULPLAY

Time spent using app 1 day

I have recommended this app to multiple friends, the company is very helpful and easy to work with. Will continue to recommend!

GREYGXDS®

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Extremely easy to do. Customer service was quick and efficient. They took care of me with no confusion and did exactly what I needed. It looks great! thank you very much.

Glam Xten Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Cator helped me quite a bit . My website was revamped and the option was no longer there. After reaching out to him the issue was resolved in less than 10 min. That’s what I called amazing service ! The app is amazing as well !

Reine Haut

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Sehr gute App, hatte bei vielen anderen Terms and condition Apps das Problem das andere Applikationen nicht mehr funktioniert haben (zb. loox). Mit dieser App funktioniert alles einwandfrei! Support ist auch super, hab n ticket geschrieben und keine 30 min später wurd das Problem gelöst. Kann die App nur empfehlen

Shannell M Boutique

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I used this app too help out my store to have my store look more professional. I give them 10 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9