Agree to terms ‑ Cart terms

Agree to terms ‑ Cart terms

by Zooomy

Add terms and conditions checkbox to your cart page

Lehani family clothes

The support for this applicatio is great! And the applicatio n works perfectly. I really recommend it.

Threadapy

Very good little app. Does what it was supposed to do & the small issue I had was quickly responded to.

Ivory Gem

Great customer service, way easier to use this app then having to write it in the code myself like I have done before!

LIBERTY SQUARE Boutique

I recommend this application! Very good team and above all reactive!

In addition the application works perfectly well!

Happily Ever Aften

Just what I needed for my store!! Zooomy helped me get this installed on my theme within a matter of minutes. Highly recommend this app and all their other apps.

Life with Orchids

I followed the instructions given by the app but didn't have any luck getting it to work. I contacted the developer and they responded right away and took over to get the app working for me so I could continue to work on my business. They had it going in less than an hour! I tried two other apps which were paid for products and Zooomy blew them out of the water. Thank you!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The Zooomy team is fantastic! I was following the steps in the help document and with a third-party theme the .liquid files weren't matching the directions and my theme developer was not helpful. The developers at Zooomy provided same-day service for me and helped add the app to my theme. It's a nice app as it has more customization options for your cart page than I've seen with other apps. Thanks for your great app and support!