Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Add Agree to Terms and Conditions checkbox to your cart page

Classy Cowgirl Co.

Great and FAST customer service! I have a paid theme and couldnt get the app to work. I sent one email and within 20 minutes, I was up and running.

Sassy Antler Boutique

Zoomy is always quick to respond, and has excellent customer service! Highly recommend adding Zoomy apps to your business!

Pixiedust and Such

I wish I could add this to specific products but I am glad I can at least use it at checkout. Had an issue loading it myself but the support was very quick, easy and helpful!

Ace's Arrow Boutique

I love having the assurance that my customers have read my policy terms & conditions, because they had to check the box before completing checkout! Thank you Zoomy for completing the setup for me, and the great customer service!

GastroPro

The app is easy to install and does exactly what it says. I suggest it to everybody looking for something like this.

alex's cycle

This is what I was lacking from the beginning.
I am glad to find what I was looking for.
A good job!

Us: Custom Portraits by Stay Home Club

The app does what it says and the developers were super quick to effectively help me with the set up!

EVERLEIGH & ME

Quickest customer support I have ever tried. Works really well and looks great. I had already purchased another "accept to terms" app but wasn't pleased and this app really just showed me that I was right about looking elsewhere.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It's always good to have a terms and conditions check box. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

laboutiquedesign.is

Super app ! The customer service even helped me to install it on my page in coding it. I really recommend it

Previous 1 3