Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Add Agree to Terms and Conditions checkbox to your cart page

VALENTINA.

The app works great and is easy to install.
The team responds very quick to your requests and it takes little time to sort out the problems with them, A+ service

Aspire Hair

Amazing app support. I was struggling with adding the little bit of code as my theme was an updated version. I emailed customer support and they did this for me within 2 hours.

Classy Cowgirl Co.

Great and FAST customer service! I have a paid theme and couldnt get the app to work. I sent one email and within 20 minutes, I was up and running.

Sassy Antler Boutique

Zoomy is always quick to respond, and has excellent customer service! Highly recommend adding Zoomy apps to your business!

Pixiedust and Such

I wish I could add this to specific products but I am glad I can at least use it at checkout. Had an issue loading it myself but the support was very quick, easy and helpful!

Ace's Arrow Boutique

I love having the assurance that my customers have read my policy terms & conditions, because they had to check the box before completing checkout! Thank you Zoomy for completing the setup for me, and the great customer service!

GastroPro

The app is easy to install and does exactly what it says. I suggest it to everybody looking for something like this.

alex's cycle

This is what I was lacking from the beginning.
I am glad to find what I was looking for.
A good job!

Us: Custom Portraits by Stay Home Club

The app does what it says and the developers were super quick to effectively help me with the set up!

EVERLEIGH & ME

Quickest customer support I have ever tried. Works really well and looks great. I had already purchased another "accept to terms" app but wasn't pleased and this app really just showed me that I was right about looking elsewhere.

Previous 1 3 4