Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Bondi Tattoo Care.

I used the app to help me get customers to acknowledge they have read and understood the T&Cs. This is especially important to us with delivery delays expected due to Covid-19. The support was great in getting the app installed. Thank you!

Pelie.pl

Really great app and amazing team! ;) I am using that app in a few stores and totally recommend the app and the support!

Finn-Atic Fish Co.

They helped faster than I could've hoped for. Great app - better service! Thanks to this team for making this possible.

NOBìKA Eyewear

I did not understand where to insert the app code into liquid language. I contacted the team and they fix it immediately. Great service and great app !

TravelBar Crowdfunding

The app didn't show up on our website, but they fixed it right after contacting them. Really helpful!

Fly-Gurl Beauty Essentials

Needed support and they were quick to respond and handle my concerns. No complaints, great customer service

Romlyn’s

Love this app!! Used the checklist for “do you need an alibi with your order in form of congratulations”!! I had quite a bit of trouble setting it up alone and they were a big help!!!

Iridescentnailz

I was trouble trying to get the app to show on my website, I reached out to Zooomy Apps via email, and received a response and help within minutes! I’m beyond impressed with their level of customer service!

Keepsakes by Ashley

Perfect and excellent add-on to my cart page. Exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied with the fast customer service to help me get it added to my theme. 1000x recommend!

Alex James Flowers

After installing the app I was unsure exactly how to add on to my store. Contacted the team to ask them to do it for me. They replied and did it straight away. Very quick response. Over a weekend I asked about something else and their response was just as quick and did another add on for me. Extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7