Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 26, 2020

I used the app to help me get customers to acknowledge they have read and understood the T&Cs. This is especially important to us with delivery delays expected due to Covid-19. The support was great in getting the app installed. Thank you!

Bondi Tattoo Care.
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
May 26, 2020

Really great app and amazing team! ;) I am using that app in a few stores and totally recommend the app and the support!

Pelie.pl
Poland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 25, 2020

They helped faster than I could've hoped for. Great app - better service! Thanks to this team for making this possible.

Finn-Atic Fish Co.
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
May 25, 2020

I did not understand where to insert the app code into liquid language. I contacted the team and they fix it immediately. Great service and great app !

NOBìKA Eyewear
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 24, 2020

The app didn't show up on our website, but they fixed it right after contacting them. Really helpful!

TravelBar Crowdfunding
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 21, 2020

Needed support and they were quick to respond and handle my concerns. No complaints, great customer service

Fly-Gurl Beauty Essentials
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 19, 2020

Love this app!! Used the checklist for “do you need an alibi with your order in form of congratulations”!! I had quite a bit of trouble setting it up alone and they were a big help!!!

Romlyn’s
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 15, 2020

I was trouble trying to get the app to show on my website, I reached out to Zooomy Apps via email, and received a response and help within minutes! I’m beyond impressed with their level of customer service!

Iridescentnailz
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
May 4, 2020

Perfect and excellent add-on to my cart page. Exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied with the fast customer service to help me get it added to my theme. 1000x recommend!

Keepsakes by Ashley
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 4, 2020

After installing the app I was unsure exactly how to add on to my store. Contacted the team to ask them to do it for me. They replied and did it straight away. Very quick response. Over a weekend I asked about something else and their response was just as quick and did another add on for me. Extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

Alex James Flowers