Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited February 13, 2021

I used this app too help out my store to have my store look more professional. I give them 10 stars.

Shannell M Boutique
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 7, 2021

l'app funziona molto bene e anche il servizio clienti , rapidi veloci e ti aiutano a configurare l'app in modo perfetto per il tuo tema.

MDVfashionoutlet
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 2, 2020

Best customer service! Very responsive, even on a holiday. App works well with our checkout page. Thanks Team Zooomy!

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 29, 2020

I used this app to add a 18+ age verification checkbox in cart which is required by law here in NZ. Easy to use and great customer service.

Aroha Balloons
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 20, 2020

1st: their customer support is the best I've worked with, we had a glitch implementing their app - I contacted them by email - they answer within 10 minutes - 20 minutes later everything was done and working!
2nd: the App performs exactly as described - no issues, exactly what we needed.

Easy Out Bed
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 30, 2020

Love this app! Zooomy was great to work with and getting this all set up as it needed to be. Highly recommend getting this app for your store.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 14, 2020

Late night issue, app didn't immediately work with our theme. Reached out and immediately received assistance and a quick good looking fix. Excited to try this. The only reason it's not 5 stars yet is because this is a new app for us and I will give it time but customer service was 100.

Project Nursery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 14, 2020

App didn't work in the first theme we used. Tried putting it on the side cart and it wouldn't work (they installed). We used a different theme to try and get this to work and they wouldn't even attempt to install it for us. They said it wouldn't work on this one without even trying. 0/2 themes we tried and it doesn't work? Not a good app and a waste of time.

Thanks for helping attempting to install the first time, but if your app doesn't work in an ajax cart, it doesn't work. 99% of themes on Shopify use this. Most people do not actually go to the cart page and checkout rendering this app completely useless.

Costume Place
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zooomy replied September 14, 2020

Hello Dominic,

Hope you find my message well.

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me. I understand you have an issue with my app and I want to work with you to get it resolved asap.
Please give me 1 chance to work with you to clearly understand the needs and with my Sr. developer. I am sure I will be able to change your experience.

I request you to please check all my apps on Shopify and see all the reviews my app has. My customers are very happy with my app and customer service.
I understand issues arise and I want to assure you that I will do everything possible that can make you experience better.

Regards,
Cator

July 25, 2020

I am very pleased. This is a very useful app. Very reliable and professional customer service team. They quickly explained what need to do and resolved all the necessary issues. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

fragrancesline.com
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
July 24, 2020

I have to say, I am impressed.
Having an issue, I sended a request and get the things done...7 minutes later...on a Friday...night (it is for me).!!!

The app does what it say and that's all what I'm asking.
But having a support like that make me free of mind and that's worth a lot when you are working on your website. So thank you. :-)

ATACK