4.7
June 22, 2019

I wish I could add this to specific products but I am glad I can at least use it at checkout. Had an issue loading it myself but the support was very quick, easy and helpful!

Pixiedust and Such
May 4, 2020

Perfect and excellent add-on to my cart page. Exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied with the fast customer service to help me get it added to my theme. 1000x recommend!

Keepsakes by Ashley
May 4, 2019

Hi guys, the app does what he needs to do, and if it does not work directly the support is outstanding.
Quick to respond, problem solving & very helpfull.
Also not a expensive app, overall very pleased!

THE CAT LOVER
Netherlands
August 28, 2021

awesome experience with the support chat! they helped me right away! i'm using this app on a daily basis

Tgow Sports
Italy
March 25, 2019

The customer service team fixed my issues super quickly! They installed the code onto my theme for me as i was having trouble and it works perfectly. Great free app!

Sunday Homewares
April 29, 2020

App works amazing! Just had a few setup issues which were no fault of the app, more my own technical abilities. The service I got with these issues was incredible. Felt like i was paying 29.99 a month rather then 2.99... Thanks guys!

Exotic Maniac
June 4, 2020

Very useful app and easy to install. I've installed "Agree to terms app" and definitely going to check other apps.
Great tech support, response really fast.

GlassandRoses
Latvia
June 12, 2019

This is what I was lacking from the beginning.
I am glad to find what I was looking for.
A good job!

alex's cycle
Japan
June 12, 2019

I love having the assurance that my customers have read my policy terms & conditions, because they had to check the box before completing checkout! Thank you Zoomy for completing the setup for me, and the great customer service!

Ace's Arrow Boutique
January 18, 2020

The app wasn't working correctly with my theme. I emailed them and within a few hours, the problem was fixed.

I'm very happy with the customer service and the product.

If you want something simple and powerful, that does the job, then definitely give this app a go!

Woodpix