Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited April 29, 2020

I needed help with adding the code and it was taken care of that night! Then I needed an additional tweak to apply only to one collection. They were able to accommodate this, again very promptly. VERY helpful! I am so excited that this feature works for my store!

Easy Elegance Wholesale Linens Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 29, 2020

App works amazing! Just had a few setup issues which were no fault of the app, more my own technical abilities. The service I got with these issues was incredible. Felt like i was paying 29.99 a month rather then 2.99... Thanks guys!

Exotic Maniac
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 20, 2020

Super schneller und kompetenter Service, hat mir schnell geantwortet und mir die App in sehr kurzer Zeit installiert. Top, Danke!

InnovaGad
Germany
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
April 10, 2020

the customer service is amazing! I needed help today setting up the app for the first time on Good Friday and they replied back in minutes to help. thank you!

Chadwick's Fitness & Performance Training
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 18, 2020

Great App!! Excellent customer service, fast response! For $2.99 a month, it's the best investment you can make for your online store.

Sombrillas Online
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 18, 2020

I used this app to put my terms and conditions on my Cart page to protect our company, legally. I had issues installing myself because my theme is VERY customized. However, I reached out to their team and told them that I was having trouble, and they replied and installed the Terms and Conditions box exactly where I wanted it, within hours! They were polite, kind, and they do excellent work. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. I honestly could not be happier. Thank you all very much!

Botanical Remedies LLC
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 18, 2020

The app wasn't working correctly with my theme. I emailed them and within a few hours, the problem was fixed.

I'm very happy with the customer service and the product.

If you want something simple and powerful, that does the job, then definitely give this app a go!

Woodpix
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 8, 2020

Absolutely fantastic app. Had trouble getting it to show on the page, emailed them and they had it fixed in 15 mins! You really can't beat the price and the customer service. Extremely happy!

Kevtek Custom Built
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 5, 2020

These people are awesome. I added this app to a new website. I had some trouble in my installation and reached out. They actually responded,helped, fixed my errors and continued helping until I had what I needed. So many other apps that I have tried have no actual support behind them. These people were great. Kind support and a great app!

The Apron Pattern Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 4, 2020

Fantastic Customer Service, very quick to help me install the code on my theme! Looks good on my page and works perfectly.

Cabin Connects