Agree to Terms and Conditions

Agree to Terms and Conditions

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited July 23, 2020

Really great customer service! Great app too.

It will be nice if they try to also customise the app to match with the EU laws.

Roots & Nature
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 13, 2020

Great app and great customer support! They helped me multiple of times with the problems i got with my store!

Goods4Cats
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 10, 2020

I recommend it.Team was very helpful and solve my problem in no time! Great application .BEEEESTTTTt

NEDOLUXURY
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 21, 2020

Great working app!
Needed help asap and they setup the coding for us me on a sunday A+
would reccomend to anyone that needs T&C's shown

Digger Lid
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 20, 2020

Great app and great customer service! Initially the app wasn't showing so I contacted their customer support and I had a response within minutes and it now works!

issybees
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 18, 2020

Die App macht das was Sie soll und gerade heutzutage ist das mit dem Datenschutz ein riesiges Thema.

Die Installation hat bei mit nicht gleich geklappt. ABER der Support hat innerhalb von 5 Minuten (ich glaube es war sogar weniger) sofort geholfen und per Gastzugang alles eingestellt.

Vielen Dank und beste Grüße

Rock Your Walls
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 18, 2020

Amazing service. I had a special request for this app to work for me - contacted support and they actually made this special request and did everything for me in under 12 hours. So when I woke up - ready to use.
Highly recommended

Åbn dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
June 15, 2020

Very useful and easy to install. You can ask for help if you don't know how to make it compatible with the buy now button. Their app set up team will reply you in a very short time.

goodwor
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 4, 2020

Very useful app and easy to install. I've installed "Agree to terms app" and definitely going to check other apps.
Great tech support, response really fast.

GlassandRoses
Latvia
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 4, 2020

This is a very easy to use app. I needed customers to agree to our return policy before checking out and this did the trick. Their customer service is fabulous and they respond ASAP, which is very important for me. They helped install the code in my site because I tend to mess it up when I do it myself. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you!

The Islands - A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store