AirPower

The best Airtable integration - over 542 million items synced

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AirPower - the best way to sync store data with Airtable

Uncute

Works beautifully and smoothly. The developers did an exceptional job with taking into account so many different scenarios. He came up with a solution that is almost bulletproof, and truly liberates your data.
Also,Daniel provides exceptional support. If you're using AirTable and Shopify, look no more.

Huion UK

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is exactly what we needed to take the next step in managing our ecommerce business. The support from Daniel in both installing and solving issues is excellent.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I tried this app mainly because other review for excellence support, however that is not happen even close to me. Support is incredibly poor. They replied my email almost one day one email no matter how quick i replied to them. I would give it a try for 1 month. This app is far more expensive for $35. Other free app has a lot better support.

Common Wealth Poultry

Great implementation, responsive team. I used to work for Airtable, so, naturally, had planned to build my own integration, but the team at AirPower saved me a ton of time. Flexible enough to use for a variety of base configurations, but easy enough to get started out of the box.

Jennifer Fisher

Airpower has saved me and my team thousands of hours or work tracking production jobs. Awesome App! Excellent customer support and very easy to use. I highly recommend.

Mister Zimi

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

If you aren't using AirPower to manage your product data, you're doing it all wrong. The apps potential is almost unlimited once you start delving deeper into AirTable. Support is A+ and will do most of the heavy lifting for you, of which there isn't much! I can't recommend it more highly and only wish I had found it earlier

Film Gear South Africa

Location South Africa

I have been in contact with the BaseGenius and Airpower team since they started their Shopify journey. Being able to link up Airtable with my Shopify store, although extremely complex when looking at the complexity of the Shopify API, if it wouldn't be for BaseGenius and this app, I would still be working on linking things together ;)

Metal Unlimited

This app has been a lifesaver! With AirPower we are able to input our orders into a sheet automatically and track progress in production with ease. Our contact has been amazing as well and we have had zero issues getting this project up and running. Thanks guys!

Cirqular

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Was a game-changer for us. A reliable two-way sync with Shopify allows us to manage everything straight from Airtable without creating and managing 'Zaps' ourselves -> such an incredible time saver!

/ The Cirqular Team

Klarel

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use AirPower to sync our central Airtable BASE to Shopify. CS team has been insanely helpful in fine tuning the process to fit our exact workflow.
I can not recommend enough. Managing products, pricing, images, stock etc is easier than ever. Great value.