AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 10 million items synced

EasyBins

This app is simply amazing and the customer support is A++. We're using AirPower now on several stores and this app works perfect, very reliable, always up and running. We've done a lot of custom tweaks and each time Daniel at support gets right on it. Life saver!

Kimball Fruit Farm

Absolute game changer for order management and fulfillment. Managing the data and data views through Airtable instead of Shopify will significantly reduce the complexity for my clients. Plus it just works, it was like magic. Their support team is amazing as well.

Mjuk

Does exactly what it says it will do. I especially like that the app is pretty easy to configure and manage. Customer support is also very nice, responsive and helpful.

3345thehague

The Real Deal - just press sync and watch the magic happen ;)

including A+ support by the Basegenius team !

The Catholic Woodworker

I have worked with MANY shopify apps from a variety of partners. The team behind AirPower is THE best. The software itself is incredible, it's powerful, and versatile. Daniel from Base Genius did all the heavy lifting for me, and got me operational in a day. I'm now building workflow automation backed by the shopify data now in AirTables which will help our business scale. Thank you!

The Lobster Man

A huge fan of Airtable, we were looking for a way to seamlessly integrate our Shopify store to Airtable - Airpower was the perfect solution! It is one of the best support systems for Airtable and has helped us better manage orders, sales tracking, CRM, and more. An additional bonus: their customer service is outstanding. Daniel was so helpful in setting up all the mapping for this app and that deserves 5 stars in itself!

Edgar - Fill Green!

Hands down the best Shopify App we have ever used.
AirPower offers a powerful boost to Shopify and makes our operation much easier. The support team and Daniel are five stars too - great app, great team, great satisfaction - Highly recommended - Thank you :)

SUVA Beauty

We have been using this app for a few months as it allows for the easy movement of current (and past) data to move into Airtable. Airtable is a very powerful tool that doesn't require you to be a programmer but solves the gap between a programmed solution and a messy google sheet.

The Airpower team is very responsive and wants to really solve solutions for your business. The real key to this is that it moves the data and can format and link things all in the process itself. So essentially this beats a excel/google sheet export because it can create linked tables across all things that allow you to basically make you own Shopify-Airtable ERP.

If you have experience with a full service ERP where you pay thousands of dollars (setup + monthly) you will find that it is very difficult to master and actually provide good data for a lean type of ecommerce business that also serves other channels like Amazon and wholesale.

So, with this integration, you can essentially create the following:
1) Data backup of shopify orders - This is mainly for the benefit of accountants and other parties since then you don't need to give them access to your shopify account(s)
2) Inventory System - Yes, I said this correctly. You can use this to track you inventory across multiple channels
3) Order Management (multi channels) - You can import your ebay/amazon/amazon fba/wholesale orders into airtable and easily see inventory movements and costing in real time
4) Accounting - You can even create a decent double entry accounting system. You would add tables for bank reconciliation, expenses, purchases and financial statements that would roll-up data. The caveat being that it would still be ideal to utilize your cloud accountants preferred system like Xero or Quickbooks because of the specialization taxation tracking that is hard to duplicate in Airtable.

The potential of this integration is huge and I recommend you try it for a few months and take the time to review your needs with the air power team as they are happy to help.

TRUVAL

AirPower is a very powerful must have tool for any Shopify user that is workings with products. You simply don’t know what your missing until you get setup and you did need some creative thinking. AirPower a tools allow me to streamline and automate many steps, also, it makes adding products a breeze.

The setup is not easy, nothing worth it ever is, luckily the team, specifically Daniel provides awesome support with not only solutions to problems but also suggestions and that I find to be priceless!

I am using AirPower along with custom fields and Zapier to simplify, standardize and automate product data.

It’s also worth mentioning that there is a mobile app!

Well worth the price and I highly recommend you give this a try.

Steve Madar - Automation Specialist
Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

Fût Mauricie

We use AirPower to sync complex line items from our store. Daniel was truly amazing helping us setting up and making the sync work. Definitely a very powerful app and amazing support!

Previous 1 3