AirPower , 76 reviews

4.6
February 7, 2024

Extremely useful for power users with semi-decent understanding of relational data, excel, etc. Kind of pricy... but for the work I'm doing in AirTable, it's kind of worth it I think.

WREKD Co.
5 months using the app
December 7, 2023

Love this app -- AirTable is incredibly helpful and AirPower's sync profiles make connecting a Shopify store super easy and very straightforward. Huge shout out to Antonia on their support team, they're always quick to reply and even proactively reached out more than once when they saw potential issue. Looking forward to using this app for a long time.

Plunge
Over 1 year using the app
March 6, 2020

We use AirPower to sync complex line items from our store. Daniel was truly amazing helping us setting up and making the sync work. Definitely a very powerful app and amazing support!

Fût Mauricie
About 4 years using the app
February 7, 2020

The application is very practical and functional, and has been well adapted to our needs. The setup support has been really great in helping us set everything up correctly, and once the setup was complete we had no more problems.
Definitely recommended application.

canavesecase
Italy
About 4 years using the app
September 21, 2021

AirPower has saved our business countless hours and has made batch updates to our online store so much easier. Because the prices of the products we sell are highly dependant on the USD to CAD exchange rate and other variable costs, we need to regularly update the hundreds of products on our website. This used to be an incredibly time consuming process filled with CSV upload issues and character set issues, and as a result we could do it a few times per year. With AirPower, updating the website via Airtable is very easy and we update our website weekly or even daily. AirPower's support team is also very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend AirPower to anyone who spends a lot of time making updates to their online store.

Wantboard
Almost 4 years using the app
August 7, 2020

Great implementation, responsive team. I used to work for Airtable, so, naturally, had planned to build my own integration, but the team at AirPower saved me a ton of time. Flexible enough to use for a variety of base configurations, but easy enough to get started out of the box.

Common Wealth Poultry
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited June 11, 2020

Great App! It has saved me a ton of time importing and managing 4000+ variants and images. Support is incredible. Still learning as I go, and am excited about exploring its capabilities. Well worth it!

MIRA'S Sports and More
About 3 years using the app
June 7, 2020

I'm just getting started exploring this Airtable<>Shopify integration, and it's quite exciting to fill out a custom form in Airtable and then see a draft order pop up in Shopify moments later. But the best part of this has got to be my interactions with Daniel, who got me set up and then took a significant chunk of his day to discuss capabilities. Where do I send the check Daniel? :) Thank you so much! Highly recommended for those looking to run a better organized webstore, those with wholesale clients, and small to large teams.

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)
About 3 years using the app
June 24, 2020

I didn't realize how limiting the Shopify product management tools were until I randomly stumbled across AirPower one day. It all started with a better way to update photos and quickly snowballed into completely replacing Shopify's product tools.

My company now manages thousands of variants from AirPower and we can do it error-free. We built error-catching into our AirTable base and a workflow you need to go through in order to enable that product for AirPower sync.

AirPower has enabled us to transfer our entire company's product creation pipeline over to one place, removing duplicated data and reducing errors and saving huge amounts of time on product creation.

We won't be giving up AirPower

Misha & Puff
Almost 3 years using the app
December 29, 2021

Airpower streamlines the connection between Airtable + Shopify. It limits doing things twice. The team is very helpful as well.

Denvir Enterprises