AiSpeed + SEO

AiSpeed + SEO

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

Vivienne Sabó

I was quite impressed with this app when I started using it a few months ago. It seems to be a combination of several site speed apps all in one. I was initially looking for something that could minify some aspects of my site and started using the free trial to do this, and then when I activated minify, I saw it working instantly. I then started enabling some other features that I had never heard of, and those helped my site speed even more! I'm happy with their customer service too; they've been remarkably accommodating along the way.

bluehaat

I installed this App and Did everything as mentioned in the website. After 3 days there was no difference in the website speed data on Pagespeed and GT Matrix. Then i mailed the developers for integration, after 1 day they said it's done successfully. Though site speed was still same, i thought it might take time for things to get updated. After 10 days of installing this app i am reviewing this and would say "IT"S Worst" . You should look for other options who are also providing 7-14 days free trial with much cheaper subscription as compared to AI speed.

June 16, 2020

We are so sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our app, and we will do anything possible to help turn this experience into a fantastic one.

As we mentioned to you in our support emails, you had a conflicting LazyLoad script that was pre-existing in your current theme, and we tried very hard to assist with this, but you stopped replying to our emails. We are still here and on standby for you.

We really want to help make your site faster, if you want any support with this, please contact support@arcticgrey.com directly and ask for Jake or Anthony, and they will be happy to help you increase your site speed in any way possible.

SexToys4Us

Great App. Does all the optimization for you. Easy to understand, ongoing optimization 24/7 . Love the 30 day free trial.

temvenmarket.com

I used this app to increase the speed of my website because it was very slow, the customer support was excellent and very prompt in answering emails. My website works great and fast now. I highly recommend them. I am so happy.

Only Barnwood Frames

I found out during setup that I had some code issues caused by an older app I had removed. Anthony has been very helpful in walking me through the technical side of getting this app installed with all its powerful components. So far I have witnessed a massive increase in my page speed. From the home page to even detailed product pages, the speed increase has well worth the investment. I would not have been able to maximize the results without the setup help they offer to every new account. My home page Google page speed for desktop went from a 67 to a 98.

Art Acacia

Excellent customer support! Look forward to working with AiSpeed in the future and see more improvements with my website performance.

OLIPHANTDESIGN

We were having issues with the site being quite slow, especially on Mobile. We got quotes from developers for custom site speed enhancements, but the quotes were coming to thousands of dollars. So we tried out AiSpeed, and it has proven to be a great quick fix for some of our site speed issues. We noticed speed improvements within 24 hours.

His And Her Hub

You do not need to worry about programming and coding as it is not an issue, because arctic grey is available for you and will definitely help you out with your requests. I have zero programming background but they will make it easier for you. Thanks, Anthony!

NxtBar

I've read a lot about how faster sites improve conversion rates and SEO ranking. When I found AiSpeed and saw the video, I felt like this app could be helpful. So, I downloaded it, clicked a few buttons to select what features I wanted to activate and within 24 hours my site was faster. The site speed didn't increase instantly, but the day after I activated a few functions, I was able to see an improvement in speed.

On Que Style

Love this app, easy to use, does what it says and the developers are very helpful. The development team was quick to respond and listen to what I needed and fast to provide solutions. My site is now faster on desktop & most importantly mobile. A+ Experience all the way.