AiSpeed | Speed Optimization

AiSpeed | Speed Optimization

From $29.97/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
July 28, 2021

I use this app to dive deeper into speed analytics, which is key for customer conversions. While Shopify offers a speed score, this app takes a more comprehensive approach and includes ways to make the site faster with a simple click of a button. I love that I can easily optimize all images for example, by activating the functionality to instantly improve our site speed. If you make a mistake, you can undo it and implement new tactics. The layout is easy to navigate and understand. I would definitely recommend this app!

Jo-Anne Vernay
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 26, 2021

I thought our web site speed was fine. After installing AiSpeed I was amazed at how much faster our site was. I have always trusted Arctic Gray and they their recommendations for our store. However, I was a little skeptic when they said our store speed was slow. I was amazed how much faster our store was after they installed AiSpeed. Now when a customer navigates through our sore it will be a more pleasant experience. Once again Arctic Grey did not disappoint! I highly recommend AiSpeed.

Wag Tantrum
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 21, 2021

Before using this app I had a sub a single digit site spend score and now its almost double where it started and its noticeably faster. The best part is that the AI learns about our site and improves it over the time since we've had it installed. its a great app and will recommend it to anyone looking for the much needed site boost.

ShopBobbys.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 15, 2021

I was looking at AiSpeed to improve my overall site speed, and it works wonderfully! My site speed increase y 25% from 12 to a 16, and we didn't have to do a thing! We reached out to their support and they took care of everything.

Complex Culture Beauty
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 8, 2021

This app is very easy to use, and it does what it says. My site is faster now. I dealt with their support a few times and they are always very responsive. All around great experience.

Revitin
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 25, 2021

I've been using this app for a while now, and provided a lot of feedback to their support team several months ago. To my surprise, they just notified me about a new series of updates that were made to the app, and I couldn't help but notice that several of my requests were included in this update! These developers are so cool! This update has made great improvements to my site. Thank you so much! :)

Notox Girls, Inc.
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 18, 2021

We went from getting crazy quotes from experts to manually speed up our site to stumbling across AiSpeed, and I'm glad we did. This app does what it say's, simple as that. Our site is just over 30% faster than before and after speaking with their support, it should only get better from here.

FlexFit
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 14, 2021

I was having some serious issues with my site speed, so I went looking for apps that can help, and after trying several I found AiSpeed. Their support was really great in helping getting everything setup and installed and I noticed nice results soon after. World class support and I'm loving this app.

CharityBoost.org
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 8, 2021

Fantastic app! Very easy to install and increased our page loading speed loads. Their live chat support are really responsive and there to help for anything. They really go above and beyond. Highly recommend!

QuixoteStreetwear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 3, 2021

We were lucky enough to get early access to their newest version of AiSpeed and this thing is cool. This is so much better than their beta version and so many more features. I highly recommend trying their free trial to see if you have the same experience as I have. Just wow, I'm very impressed.

The Chocolate Company
Time spent using app: 12 days
Arctic Grey, Ltd. replied June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! As always, just let us know if we can assist in any other way. :)