AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Notox Girls, Inc.

I've been using this app for a while now, and provided a lot of feedback to their support team several months ago. To my surprise, they just notified me about a new series of updates that were made to the app, and I couldn't help but notice that several of my requests were included in this update! These developers are so cool! This update has made great improvements to my site. Thank you so much! :)

FlexFit

Time spent using app 23 minutes

We went from getting crazy quotes from experts to manually speed up our site to stumbling across AiSpeed, and I'm glad we did. This app does what it say's, simple as that. Our site is just over 30% faster than before and after speaking with their support, it should only get better from here.

CharityBoost.org

I was having some serious issues with my site speed, so I went looking for apps that can help, and after trying several I found AiSpeed. Their support was really great in helping getting everything setup and installed and I noticed nice results soon after. World class support and I'm loving this app.

QuixoteStreetwear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app! Very easy to install and increased our page loading speed loads. Their live chat support are really responsive and there to help for anything. They really go above and beyond. Highly recommend!

The Chocolate Company

We were lucky enough to get early access to their newest version of AiSpeed and this thing is cool. This is so much better than their beta version and so many more features. I highly recommend trying their free trial to see if you have the same experience as I have. Just wow, I'm very impressed.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! As always, just let us know if we can assist in any other way. :)

Eats Done

I was having serious issues with site speed for a while, but about a week or two since downloading AiSpeed, I'm seeing a significant improvement and things only seem to be getting better.

KDM Warehouse

So far, so good. The app was easy to configure and it's working great. Support has been excellent as well. And they're going above and beyond to get my site working as best as it can. I'm very happy with the experience and have little doubt that will change in the future. The cost of the app is a small price to pay for what is received...

winestorageuk

This app seems to have helped improved the speed of my website a lot. We have gone from around 5 seconds to under 2 seconds now. The support is fantastic also.

The Monogrammed Home

I needed a faster site and better SEO, so naturally I started the free trial to see "what's in the box" and I was pleasantly surprised. I was confused by a few things, but when I contacted support they assured me I just needed to let the app do its thing for about a day or so before seeing the true results. I waited about 3 days and could visually see the improvements and impact AiSpeed had on my site. A+

GlossLeaf

Time spent using app 1 day

When we first installed the app, it did not improve the speed at all, which was a bit of a shock. However, we contacted their support, and they were quick to respond. They were very apologetic, and I could see that they cared about helping us improve our site's speed. They asked if they could do some custom modifications, we approved, and within a week or so we saw a big improvement of our site speed. Thank you AiSpeed team; you really delivered!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the chance to help improve the speed of your site. :)