AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MiniBrew

I was experiencing some speed issues and was recommended to install this app by my developers. So I did, our load time is faster, and ironically, sales started to increase at around the same time. Not sure if it had anything to do with the app, but I think I'll keep using this app for a while just in case.

Notox Girls | skin care st lucia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having so many issues with site speed before installing this app. So I tried out the free trial with AiSpeed, and I was very impressed. I was able to activate several features myself with ease. This is not just a great app, but an extremely helpful support staff as well. I ran into some initial issues with LazyLoad, but when I reached out to their support, they were super responsive and were quick to help. They were very attentive, and I could tell they really wanted everything to work perfectly for me, which they did. Thank you so much!

Sleepy Claws

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 33 minutes

I think this app has great potential, really easy to setup, long free trial time, fast customer support.

cookerry

I had an issue with implementing AiSpeed in shopify and I sent an email to the support team. Anthony was quick to respond and solve my issue by editing my theme. I know the difference between a code that's written by a newbie and a professional and I can tell that AiSpeed put the time and effort to edit my theme.

Its Bean Called Java

Time spent using app About 2 months

**Update** These are probably the best developers I have ever worked with! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to speed up their site. The lazy load looks great and these guys (Anthony) are on top of any challenges that come up. I am looking forward to seeing the other features when they get released.

So far, this app does what it says. It's still pretty new though. If you are looking for something new to speed up your site, this app is in the free trial phase. Give it a go before it's not..

1 2 4 Next