AiSpeed | Speed Optimization

Speed Optimizations powered by Artificial Intelligence.

From $29.97/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SinkUpgrade Accessories for Kitchen and Bathroom

I uninstalled this app after it failed to work for 7 days. My store became faster when I uninstalled and my speed score increased by 20 points. Bad app to install on your store. This app is not worth your time, and it is not clear in its communication because opening the app only displays a message about how it needs more time to start working properly with a fake countdown timer.

September 26, 2022

Hi there,

We see you left a 1 Star Review but have not seen any support requests from your store. We would love to work with you to get your site speed and performance blazing fast. It looks like you may have been experiencing an issue that we could have quickly helped you fix.

If you reach out to us at support@arcticgrey.com, we will get your speed on desktop and mobile increased significantly. This will also help you with your Core Web Vitals and SEO, so there are numerous benefits to making performance upgrades to your site.

VIVIANO

Location Morocco

arnaque! arnaque! péride d'essaye j'ai recu facture en double. plusieur demande d'annulation rien ni fait.

Rug Love

Time spent using app About 2 months

broke my store on the day i went live with black friday sale. Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/aispeed_thirdparty.liquid

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Location France

Mon score speedinsight avant Smartphone 29 et Ordinateur 69 ..avec AISPEED !!! 2 SMARTPHONE et 15 ORDINATEUR...Facturé 2 FOIS !!! aucune aide par email ....alors que je donne mon score SPEEDINSIGHT je demande le remboursement..

July 13, 2020

We are so sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our app, and we will do anything possible to help turn this experience into a fantastic one.

We really want to help make your site faster, please contact support@arcticgrey.com directly and ask for Jake or Anthony, and they will be sure to help you increase your site speed in any way possible.

RosiePanda

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this app to speed up my site, but it's actually only gotten slower. $99/mth. for daily optimization that doesn't do anything is borderline unethical. Also, they took a couple of days to respond to my email to tell me that it would be up to another 3 business days to get my app working. Simply unacceptable experience from beginning to end.

July 3, 2020

bluehaat

Location India

I installed this App and Did everything as mentioned in the website. After 3 days there was no difference in the website speed data on Pagespeed and GT Matrix. Then i mailed the developers for integration, after 1 day they said it's done successfully. Though site speed was still same, i thought it might take time for things to get updated. After 10 days of installing this app i am reviewing this and would say "IT"S Worst" . You should look for other options who are also providing 7-14 days free trial with much cheaper subscription as compared to AI speed.

June 16, 2020

As we mentioned to you in our support emails, you had a conflicting LazyLoad script that was pre-existing in your current theme, and we tried very hard to assist with this, but you stopped replying to our emails. We are still here and on standby for you.

We really want to help make your site faster, if you want any support with this, please contact support@arcticgrey.com directly and ask for Jake or Anthony, and they will be happy to help you increase your site speed in any way possible.