AiSpeed | Speed Optimization

Speed Optimizations powered by Artificial Intelligence.

From $29.97/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cup Store

I'm still in the trial period, and things are going well so far. The speed has increased, and so have my web vitals.

peanuts official store

I had an issue implementing AiSpeed in Shopify and started a chat with the support team. They were quick to respond and solve my problem. I'm seeing speed advancements now.

The Cane Masters

I haven't been using Ai Speed very long, but the day after installing the app, I pulled up my site on my phone and noticed things were loading faster. It was pretty noticeable that something changed for the better.

Kleem Organics

Saw some speed score improvements after a few days, and the pages feel like they're loading faster, especially on mobile. Customer support was helpful too. Thanks.

NewLeaf India

Location India
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Found AiSpeed on the Shopify App stores, downloaded it an noticed a speed improvement within a week. Good app, does what it says.

Almost Famous Clothing

Its working so far increased our speed with some points looking forward for more success we are new on this app still exploring

S and S Product Inc

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I think this app has great potential, really easy to This app is straightforward and easy to set up. I do wish it offered more features in the free plan though. The premium features seem great, and I'm considering upgrading, but their support told me a new version is coming soon, so I'm going to stick with the free plan until the upgrade they mentioned is released. Overall, I'm happy with AiSpeed; the free plan offers a lot of insight on site speed and does a couple of things to help with performance. Their support has been great so far, so no complaints.

HarvardShop

We were experiencing issues with site speed and knew this was costing us sales. We tried the free trial with AiSpeed and saw some speed improvements within a week or so, then we upgraded to the daily plan, and the site started performing even better, and we noticed an increase in conversions. This app isn't a miracle worker, it won't make your site blazing fast, but you will see noticeable improvements. AiSpeed is an excellent app for a quick/easy way to speed up your site.

JANE + MERCER

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is a must-have for any store owner looking to improve site speed. I spent weeks researching causes for our site’s below-average speed score but found myself overwhelmed by the number of possible solutions. They were all very technical-sounding for a non-expert like myself – lazy loading, minification, precaching – and I struggled to find one app offering all of these solutions. Enter AiSpeed, which has been a fantastic tool! It has a user-friendly layout, great for non-experts like me, but takes a comprehensive approach to site speed improvement that encompasses the above features and even more like image optimization and app analysis (hugely helpful). The developers are always quick to respond and we’re already seeing the results with increased site speed across the board. I would highly recommend this app!

Bumbleberry Home Ltd.

Have had this app installed for about two weeks now. Seems to be working as promised, no complaints yet.

Previous 1 3 4