AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Almost Famous Clothing

Its working so far increased our speed with some points looking forward for more success we are new on this app still exploring

S and S Product Inc

I think this app has great potential, really easy to This app is straightforward and easy to set up. I do wish it offered more features in the free plan though. The premium features seem great, and I'm considering upgrading, but their support told me a new version is coming soon, so I'm going to stick with the free plan until the upgrade they mentioned is released. Overall, I'm happy with AiSpeed; the free plan offers a lot of insight on site speed and does a couple of things to help with performance. Their support has been great so far, so no complaints.

HarvardShop

We were experiencing issues with site speed and knew this was costing us sales. We tried the free trial with AiSpeed and saw some speed improvements within a week or so, then we upgraded to the daily plan, and the site started performing even better, and we noticed an increase in conversions. This app isn't a miracle worker, it won't make your site blazing fast, but you will see noticeable improvements. AiSpeed is an excellent app for a quick/easy way to speed up your site.

JANE + MERCER

This app is a must-have for any store owner looking to improve site speed. I spent weeks researching causes for our site’s below-average speed score but found myself overwhelmed by the number of possible solutions. They were all very technical-sounding for a non-expert like myself – lazy loading, minification, precaching – and I struggled to find one app offering all of these solutions. Enter AiSpeed, which has been a fantastic tool! It has a user-friendly layout, great for non-experts like me, but takes a comprehensive approach to site speed improvement that encompasses the above features and even more like image optimization and app analysis (hugely helpful). The developers are always quick to respond and we’re already seeing the results with increased site speed across the board. I would highly recommend this app!

Bumbleberry Home Ltd.

Have had this app installed for about two weeks now. Seems to be working as promised, no complaints yet.

Jo-Anne Vernay

I use this app to dive deeper into speed analytics, which is key for customer conversions. While Shopify offers a speed score, this app takes a more comprehensive approach and includes ways to make the site faster with a simple click of a button. I love that I can easily optimize all images for example, by activating the functionality to instantly improve our site speed. If you make a mistake, you can undo it and implement new tactics. The layout is easy to navigate and understand. I would definitely recommend this app!

Wag Tantrum

I thought our web site speed was fine. After installing AiSpeed I was amazed at how much faster our site was. I have always trusted Arctic Gray and they their recommendations for our store. However, I was a little skeptic when they said our store speed was slow. I was amazed how much faster our store was after they installed AiSpeed. Now when a customer navigates through our sore it will be a more pleasant experience. Once again Arctic Grey did not disappoint! I highly recommend AiSpeed.

ShopBobbys.com

Before using this app I had a sub a single digit site spend score and now its almost double where it started and its noticeably faster. The best part is that the AI learns about our site and improves it over the time since we've had it installed. its a great app and will recommend it to anyone looking for the much needed site boost.

Complex Culture Beauty

I was looking at AiSpeed to improve my overall site speed, and it works wonderfully! My site speed increase y 25% from 12 to a 16, and we didn't have to do a thing! We reached out to their support and they took care of everything.

Revitin

This app is very easy to use, and it does what it says. My site is faster now. I dealt with their support a few times and they are always very responsive. All around great experience.

Previous 1 3 4