Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Layr

I moved to Shopify after seeing this plugin on a client's site. It does everything 600 plugins on WooCommerce would do. There were a few issues (I like all my site elements to have the same theme), and their amazing support specialist Preetam D was there to help me every time. I don't often leave reviews, but this company and that support specialist deserve more than five stars!

GNA Salon Services

AiTrillion offers very useful tools for your business, but what is even better is they offer help in implementing their tools. I'm not a developer, and they extra help is the only way I could get the tool up and running. I'm transitioning from another emailing marketing app and they have been very helpful. I hope they add SMS in the future.

EarringHolderGallery

I am in the process of migrating from another ESP and have been very pleased with how it has been handled.

Pure Factors

Support has been very helpful. App is robust full features for any store. Just getting started, very pleased so far.

RETROMASS

Very good app and good support services. I recently faced an issue and resolved by the AI Trillion rep. Preetam. I am hoping to get the business going with this easy to use app.

Boston C Canada Inc

Ive just started using this App and so far I like what I see. The tech support, zoom support and chat has been brilliant!!

Bruchiclub

I have had a very good experience on support, setup, training and chat. I will recommend AiTrillion to all my friends and colleagues. Namit has been training us and has been doing great!!

grayne + co.

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

dreamersandplanners

I only installed the app today and Preetam has already helped me so much! I am having some teething problems (user error I must stress) and he is helping me sort them all out. In fact he has gone above and beyond so far!

LACE PASTE

Honestly, has been one of the best apps, Ive used on Shopify. Love that I'am able to speak with someone and get so much support with setting up the backend of my business and for the price, its just worth it! Really amazing app, and I love that you can do everything all in one place.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24