AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

Loyalty Program, Membership, Email, Reviews, Web Push, Form

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Prosportsae.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The application is very useful & user-friendly. There were lots that I didn't know but after Ms. Pratibha explained I have now understood it's full usage. Thank you!

November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Real Mini World

Location Taiwan

The best app I ever use!!! It has all the functionality to run my store, and All in One package in one super app! Service and Support are excellent!!!

November 27, 2022

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our customer service!

Custom Swag Kit

The app is very powerful and a great value for the money. The team behind the app is very knowledgeable and responds quickly if you have any questions. Regular updates help bring new and useful features and the platform is very easy to use. Highly recommended.

November 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨💖

Brands On Sale

Time spent using app About 1 month

After trying several solutions that most of them are very well known I was lucky to get a recommendation from a dear friend to try AITrillion. As the app has many features it seemed overwhelming to me, but thanks to their awesome onboarding team I could have a quick and smooth transfer and saved a lot of money by activating all features. Being 1 app with several features with 1 code helped me reducing the number of apps I used to have which saved me not only money but a lot of codes that were slowing down my page load speed. Fantastic solution

November 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our app has been able to help your business 😍 🙏

Bichaé Perfumery & Grooming Products

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app which I will recommend. The support team is excellent and always on hand to help. If you are starting up, this is the best app for you as they have almost every thing for you.

November 10, 2022

That is so kind💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.

thecoralcentre

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team are awesome, super helpful and really responsive. They jumped in and got things set up and running for me in under 24 hours. Excellent stuff and many thanks!

House of Blouse

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use AiTrillion primarily to do email marketing, email automations, website popups and announcement bars. It was simple to install and embed into the website. It is successfully capturing email addresses and phone numbers . Very useful for email broadcasts to our customer base. The email creator is intuitive and we found it to be one of the well thought interfaces we have come across thus far.Thank you for creating this app for Shopify! The support has been instant and responsive from the beginning. He is hoping the team keeps up that kind of engagement going further.

Gotta Flurt

I am very appreciated the support and very professional to solve my questions which has been bothering me a long time, looking forward to further more work together.

Premium Co Groceries

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app and support. We are working with Ai Trillion for over a year now and the features this app provides are amazing. We were able to improve sales by over 25% by enabling Email automation and many other functions this app provides. The support given to fix issues or simply help improve the performance is beyond what I would expect. Such an amazing app can highly recommend it.

August 12, 2022

We are so glad you chose AiTrillion! Thank you very much for your review, we are looking forward to helping you succeed! 🚀

Discover Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have had a great experience with AiTrillion. I Highly recommend them. The membership and loyalty program are beyond expectations.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love that you are enjoying our loyalty reward program and membership features💪
Thanks for the kind words 💛💛💛

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26