Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Clothiir

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every issue I need help with has been resolved quickly and efficiently. I would recommend using this company.

northtrendys

Location Philippines

very useful apps ...,,and amazing great support services ....recommended ...very satisfied with this apps ...

Valentine Wigs

Time spent using app 1 day

Just started using this app, the support is brilliant, both fast and knowledgeable. We are excited to put it to it's full use. It does so much more than we originally expected.

Babys One World

Like the app says it has mutiple uses. Work flows are easy to set up. Templates are very easy to use. I set up welcome email, recart conversions, abandon carts, exit pops, referrals, reviews and rewards. They also have a customizable announcement bar with various interactive templates.

The Urban Biophiliac

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall Good. The availability of all the features under roof is the best thing. The customer support is also proactive.

New and Used 4K Movies

Time spent using app About 14 hours

There are SO MANY features available that I'm still finding new ones but the reason why I'm writing this review is the customer service. I don't know if they have 24/7 availability or what but every time I've asked a question, day or night, I have NEVER gotten an automated response. With a couple minutes, a real live person comes on to help me with my problem.

I was looking for an app that I could do loyalty rewards and referrals but this does so much more and for CHEAPER than everyone else. I can see using this permanently.

Please give them a try!

EpicDreamz

I love this app I’m very much so a beginner at this so this app makes it a lot easier for me to interact with my customers

Yur Highness Fashion

I must say that this app is amazing and have several features to help your business. I’ve been using the free version just to test things out before going live again. I would definitely recommend AiTrillion to anyone in business!

GOLDENHANDS

I have used the free version of this app for a few months now and it has some really nice features! The rewards scheme is comprehensive and the reviews system is great too! Even tho I have swapped away from the AItrillion reviews due to the theme I still use it to gather reviews to export onto the other review system! My only gripe is the large AItrillion branding on the rewards scheme but it's a small price to pay for what is a great free suite of tools! Thank you AItrillion

Watchers INN

Great App, all in one, it really help me build the look and feel of my store, i do recommend it, thanks