AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

Loyalty Program, Membership, Email, Reviews, Web Push, Form

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Создание долголетия

Location Ukraine

I USE THIS TOOL TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF MY STORE, attract more customers, automate emails process

Madame Jo Artisan Skin Care

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing service! I'm glad I decided to use them to help me get started with Shopify! I enjoy having a platform with most of the services that I need to run my marketing in one spot. Their customer service is also very attentive. So far, so good!

Gifts Campos LLC

It is an excellent tool.
Automate the main functions of your store without the need for an employee.

On the Table Games

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I added this app looking for a better loyalty rewards UI. The ability to embed on a page is a much better experience for my customers, and the additional features make this a great value. I had a small issue with style conflicting with the store theme, but the support team was very responsive and helpful!

ClubStoned.com

I love it! cant wait for everything else they come up with! I would recommend! i had no hassles, very easy to navigate. cant be more awesome.

Fashion Shirts And More

Very powerful app. Combines many tasks in one app. And pricing is great. Highly recommend this app.

Elite Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very cool application and it helped me a lot, they have a great support team, recommended to your store.

CB Music Centre

App easy to use and the support team is really quick with setup problems. The ability to have everything in one app ijsteadnos the 4 or 5 i had before is very convenient.

Clothiir

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every issue I need help with has been resolved quickly and efficiently. I would recommend using this company.

northtrendys

Location Philippines

very useful apps ...,,and amazing great support services ....recommended ...very satisfied with this apps ...