AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

It's an amazing app! Everything you need for the store success

Strength Mena

Really Looking forward to using it, and see better results coming up, it looks professional and directed to the point.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While Shopify places stars next to our business, you are our real star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well & we are motivated to help you build your business. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

3rdV!sion

Happy so far let's see whats going to happen in the long run. I really hope that this app will bring me some traffic and sales

June 8, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Shopify Business A Success!

Stock Haven

Just installed. So far so good. Hopefully it'll do exactly whats its supposed to. I'll be back here to update you

June 8, 2020

For all the little and big ways, you’ve pitched in…thanks! Thank you for your review. We are here to make it count towards your store's success. This review made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words.

RisaRose Luxury Shop

i think the app is great. I do have an issue of doing the first come first serve method to gain customers.

May 22, 2020

Words are powerless to express our gratitude. Thank you for the 5 star review, but most of all, thank you for being part of Aitrillion's fast growing Shopify Seller Network. We are looking forward to your business success story,

Amerde

We are currently testing this app out and it seems great! This one of the best apps I've seen on the appstore so far.

May 22, 2020

The Alternative Service

Kind of confusing to set up, but once you've got it sorted, this app really works. The loyalty program is great.

May 10, 2020

kabbanifurniture

easy & good app
i am still testing the app, but until now i didn't catch the expected results, hope the results be more effective
reports and analysis should be more advanced

May 4, 2020

For all the little and big ways you’ve pitched in…thanks! Thank you for your review. We are here to make it count towards your store success. We suggest you to implement all our automation features for maximizing the returns. You can use our FREE dedicated support executive setup services to make sure everything is setup for full fire. You can reach us at support@aitrillion.com for the same.

Xclusiv Organics

This app is truly amazing and helps with automation. While I am still very new at using it, it's working well so far and will be back to add to my comment if need be. The agent helped me set it up from start to finish, no stress at all. Plus, it is free! I definitely recommend using the app.

April 22, 2020

Our heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you ! Thank you for your review.

TecnoTools

I've been using the app for a few days now. It's relatively easy to set up and understand ow it works. When I got stuck along the way, the customer service was very responsive and efficient. There is still a long way for me to go with this app, but so far so good.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

Expresswear.org

I used this app and I highly recommend to anyone looking to start a business online, I wouldn't start a business without it.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

2 Next