AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

11+Apps- Email Marketing + Loyalty Program + Review + Web Push

Camper Transformers

I just installed AiTrillion and completed my store setup. I can't comment on how this will work and for this I gave it 4 stars. My current rating is very good when it comes to the features this app promises, all rolled into one! The interface is also simple and intuitive, made even easier to use thanks to the step by step procedures. I hope to have great results soon and to come back here with a 5 star review!

DSdancestore | Official webshop - Daniele Scalise

I used this app and its really helpful with the setting and very intuitive with all the applications

Thebrowser

Easy to use app little skills needed but very useful. It change my online business to a better and more efficient
Great app indeed

The Indy City

It seems like a great app. Just added it to my store, hoping it will increase conversions and provide a great experience for my customers

buytrik

i used this app and i like it. but i suggest, if devloper add 2 more features 1.wishlist & 2. social login , then users dont need any other app & it will make this app best.

Raquea Exchange Group

Really it really help me out marketing my company I day was input information in a database and AiTrillion did the rest

ROKGALIYA

This is a new app so i don't have much experience to tell. But their technical support is responsive and really helpfull.

Best Tents Store

The app is great and complete, but it is a little bit slow especially when someone want to open an account, hopefully they will improve it quickly.

REAL BEST PRICES

ever since i have using this app it doing good .i have find lot of new customer thank you soomuch up

June 8, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making your Shopify Business A Success! One last thing, we wish to know what we can do better to make it a 5 star!

shopleplanet

até agora estou gostando e rapido facil de configurar,tem varias maneiras dentro do app atende bem a nossa espectativa. vamos ver ao longo do tempo

June 8, 2020

Estamos incrivelmente gratos por você ter tirado um tempo para nos deixar esta nota. Os valores de nossa empresa colocam a satisfação do cliente como prioridade máxima e estamos comprometidos com nossos clientes. São clientes como você que tornam nosso trabalho maravilhoso. Estamos ansiosos para servi-lo.