Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Power Fitness

I love the onboarding proccess & so far i can see how it's going to help since with getting to know my customers/leads

Donna

I've been using it a little while but I'm really enjoying it. There are several tools and the fact that you can change the text to the shape you want has won me over.

Mischrandy

A great application with many functions. If there is a problem, the staff will actively assist in solving it

Xcoser International Cosplay Costume Ltd.

It's so nice of this app.it's powerful and helpful to us marketing and automatic 24/7It's so nice of this app.it's powerful and helpful to us marketing and automatic 24/7

quericoblw

Probando la app, hasta ahora me parece excelente. Hace tantas cosas que no puede tener un mejor nombre. Un poco de gamificación para promover más interacción con tu página.

spearss

I think this is very good but there are some things that do not work I think this is special for the theme but very good

Art Prints by Dreamframer

So far so good. The support is great as well. The modules look nice and simple, and the setup is intuitive.
The support is awesome as well.

That Chick Life™ Boutique

I'm still testing and weighing the features against apps I was already using but so far, I've switched to their web push and loyalty features. I am now considering the email feature and switching my announcement bar needs b/c it would eliminate two apps for me. My chat and product reviews are already covered by apps that I really like but I may review at a later date. The 5 stars so far are for the features I have switched too, the ease of doing so, the extensive options for both the rewards and web push. I especially like all the reward earning options, tier options and the templates for the web push...those items alone made it an easy decision for me. The 5-stars are also for their support help. I contacted them with 2 issues/questions and came up with 2 more during our conversation since Preetam was so helpful and patient. I am going to seek out a roadmap or some type of updates on what's coming next. I'm hoping I will find some sort of mobile app option...I know that's a tall order but it would super helpful Otherwise, I hope this is the beginning of a great partnership! Thank you AiTrillion for a great app that covers so much and Preetam for your help! 11.27.2020 - Had a good experience with support again today...the day after Thanksgiving. I'm so glad they were there to offer help. We were able to resolve the issue that was mainly based on having duplicate sendgrip cname settings...issue resolved. Thanks again Preetam! Update 4.6.2021- I am now using the review app in addition to the web push and loyalty rewards app. I still really like this app. The number of features it has available and the cost over value make it a no-brainer for my shop. Customer service is very responsive and helpful as well. Give it a try if you haven't already!

SADI Store

This is such a wonderful app! Requested some assistance for email marketing and after 5 mins I was all set up. Plus it has so much features! Highly recommend.

Fats forward and I'm still using this app. It's absolutely amazing. It really helps getting started and growing your email and push notification marketing campaigns. Highly Recommend!!

June 8, 2020

This review made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your 5 STAR review with us and the community. We are so grateful to you for the gesture.

Pearl-HONEY SPREADS

This app is fantastic an it has so many functionalities that you find on multiple individual apps. I love it and good work. The support is also fantastic as well. Definitely recommend

June 8, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you.