Email, Loyalty Program & Push

AiTrillion | Affiliates, Rewards, Reviews, Forms, Membership

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Bella Valentina

This app is extremely useful, beneficial, and very affordable. I am still learning about all the app has to offer my store, but each day time I login I notice something new that I can do marketing wise.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

I have to say that this is a definitive MUST-HAVE!! It's a real all in one period. I started using it and just starting you can see that you can easily start removing apps from your store because this have it all.

Cumming Toys

Excellent tool! I’m so glad I chose to use it. Support has helped me a lot! A++++++++++++++++++++++++

J Fashion Store

This App is great so many features to help keep our customers engaged in our brand. The Email marketing automation with Loyalty and Review is great combination in this app.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad that our app is able to help your business!

Insect Sales.com

We just started with Aitrillion. A few problems were handled very professionally and quickly. Programs work well and we are looking forward to a good future with Aitrillion. Keep up the good work. Regards Ken @ Insect Sales.com

SkyeHi Products

I highly recommend this app.their support team are very good and friendly.They always work hard to sort out all my concerns.

Earth Autism

Best app ever!! friendly fast service and set up is a breeze, 1000% recommended!!! covers all basics for a new online store, emails, push notifications, loyalty program etc...

Happy-Eco Store

Great app! Got everything I needed. Customer support helped me quickly with the question I got. Would recommend this app

NitroSmile

I would have to say that this is one of the best apps I have used through Shopify. If you want to combine all your apps into one app then this is the one. Cart Abandonment, Reviews, Loyalty Program, Push Notification, email and the list goes on. Well done on a great app

LASHYBROWS&CO

Great App Platform. Everything you need from loyalty rewards program, review widgets, email marketing, push notification, chat bot, email template designer. The support team is AWESOME, I send an email and I guest a response within 10 hours. They also spent time to create documentation to guide you how to install the widgets. It takes a minute to go through everything and make sure it is installed correctly (alot of information) however the app itself can be integrated with other apps which I find nowadays we install so many apps but how do we integrate them together onto the website. I submitted a features request to the loyalty program and their team got right on it and will have it for me this week, at $0 cost ! talk about customer service. LAST BUT NOT LEAST the app captures date, customers who viewed which products most, which emails attracted them, which customer spent the most etc. all in 1 and pricing is affordable.