Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BW Drum Shop

This is the Swiss Army knife of app, it has everything you could ask for. Really has helped us with marketing our site and getting good traffic. also have some great customer 24/7 service too.

June 8, 2020

Our heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you! Thank you for your 5-star review. Words are not enough to express our thanks for the 5-star review. We will always be grateful to you for making our day special today.

The Commoners Goods

Amazing customer service from AiTrillion app they set me up instantly and answered all my questions, as well as their service leading me to increased sales, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hometown Hoodies

App didn't work out for us but the customer service to take care of that was fantastic! Keep up the hard work and I hope it helps out others in the future.

November 29, 2019

Hi Tom - Your app charges are correct based on our pricing plan. Still, we went ahead and approved a refund of your charges as you have not used the app. Let us know if you have any queries and our team is available anytime to help you and set up the app with all the features.

Thanks

BeardKeeper

Brilliant ! This app has increased my sales and the loyalty rewards has given my customers the extras push to buy my products. I have to say the customer service team at aitrillion are absolute brilliant! They have sent me up and got me going without disturbing my business/ I highly recommend ai trillion!

November 29, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! It's awesome to hear that our Support team was able to help out!

Yaso Designs

The app is amazing, it has so many functions and allowed me to drop several apps. The customer service I have received is great and they are willing to help you.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review!

Grown Up Onesies

Am using this app to get my store ready for BFCM.It has lots of features and I like everything about it.Hopefully I will be able to make some sales.Customer service is excellent.Thank you Sachin!!You are the best.

TEKPROELITE

This app has the most solid features of any marketing app I've ever used. Support is top-notch. Don't pass this one up :)

Every time I have needed support they respond within an hour and often time they will offer to configure portions of the system I'm stuck on.

EZOSTO

I loved how the app was easy to use plus their are extremely respectable plus they personally optimized it to correctly correlate with ezosto all the staff is loving in supporting just eating to see a change in engagement other than that wonderful app ✅

SteelJoy!

I am glad I was able to get help with app, it was fast and professional I would highly recommend it to anyone who is not tech savvy.

SULITO

I like really AiTrillion's great all-in-one e-mail service than ever expensive apps together. Workflow is easy to understand to send to your customers - fully automation. 100% recommend!