Loyalty Program, Email, Review

One Platform w/ Push, Popup, Product Recommendation, Affiliate

$75/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DaVinci Inspire

I am testing using this app but seem like many function integrated more powerful than other apps recommend

Adorable Click

Location Spain

SO happy!!!
I'm impressed with the support. Work fast and do all the jobs. I canceled a lot of apps on my website, and now it is faster than before.
The email platform is ready to use, and they did the work (migrating from Mailchimp) for me. What else I can ask! Now I have more returning customers and less abandoned checkout.

EasyNWay

hypevalley.store

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Honest Review from a satisfied Entrepreneur...

Hello , I've been using AiTrillion from AAAeCommerce for two of my Shopify Store www.hypevalley.store & www.valleymedispa.com . I'm very satisfied with their helpful advanced features especially Email Marketing , Loyalty Reward and Ai Predictions. It truly an Artificial Intelligence Apps helps to ease my workflow automation. It's easy to set up just need to enable and most of the template they've already pre set up . You just need to enabled and your shop will run automatically.
As an Entrepreneur I'm dedicated to give the best customer journey experience and been trying to use many apps before but I'm grateful to found Ai Trillion. They helped to grow and retain my customer databases which have grown tremendously , which in turn have boost my online sales as well. Thank you Ai Trillion and all the best for success of your company . We will continue to expand with you!

alissea

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super app very easy to use man can set up everything without any prior knowledge and it brings something can not say much weill I do not have so many customers but it helps me to win some customers

trendyfashpro

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 23 hours

i would say all in one app.chat bots,web push,email marketing,loyalty programme,review collector, sale predictor etc.its cheap compared to downloading many paid apps.

BLH Group Enterprises LLC

The app was easy to install and they walk you through the basic set up for the app. I've only been using it for a week but so far I like it.

Bella Valentina

This app is extremely useful, beneficial, and very affordable. I am still learning about all the app has to offer my store, but each day time I login I notice something new that I can do marketing wise.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

I have to say that this is a definitive MUST-HAVE!! It's a real all in one period. I started using it and just starting you can see that you can easily start removing apps from your store because this have it all.

Cumming Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent tool! I’m so glad I chose to use it. Support has helped me a lot! A++++++++++++++++++++++++