AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

Sleek Chic-A style for every story

This App has everything you need to create and maintain a successful Shopify store. Their customer service is outstanding, I had help with anything I needed.

Brad Spicer Clothing Co.

Fantastic amount of content on this app and the team at AiTrillion are superb at helping with anything. Highly recommend.

Dverv

This app is amazing.....it has so many features.....Its hard to find an app like this in the marketplace. To top it off, they can help you set up everything and they are very responsive too. Definitely a must have!

Classon & Sterling

Great app and good responsive customer service. I have been using this app for the past 18 months, its one of my favs

Hampshire Candles

Fantastic app everything you need from reviews and loyalty to email marketing - great app and great customer service! Thanks you !

Multistreams

Im just beginning to explore the app but I'm already noticing the power behind this system. with AI, automation, not to mention the suite of features it provides. The initial setup was all taken care of by their staff with a huge library filled with tutorials on how to setup, configure and customize everything. If this is what I see upon opening the app, I can't wait to see what results are produced by this system after actually using it for a few months.

CanvasLab

Awesome support. You can clearly see that they care about customer success and are willing to help with anything.

Le Ravishe

Ai trillion has taken out the hassle of customizing many apps to work on my store. It really does make marketing easy.

Portfashion.com

I took on Aitrillion not long after they launched on the App store. Wanted to combine all daily used apps in to one app and cut costs. At the start it looked great and they promised everything. I am a computer engineer so gave them the benefit of doubt. There was lots of issues and emails to start but overtime and with their support they really customised bugs I found, all improvements I suggested . There support do listen and take on board what you require. I think Aitrillion will go places in the future with their software. I think there interface needs a face lift from a modern design point of view but that's only aesthetics. Updating templates with topical seasonality and current trends. And to allow push subscribes a lesser fee than being charged as a full contact. Wishing you all success with your brand.

NeoSasha

this app has been really helpful to me as it is good having all things in one place... the support member PREETAM D was very helpful and even gave me a call so he could explain things to me easier... having their experts able to set everything up for me and then ask my opinion on the finished product was very helpful... I would definitely recommend