Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

thefitcommandments

My CS rep Namit was awesome! The app has great support and as of now I am really enjoying it! The setup and onboarding has been great and is really really useful!

February 23, 2022

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our customer service!

Wigs By Just Awesome LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service. I contacted AiTrillion for help exporting my review and setup. Preetam, did a great job even when I had to change my mind on different occasions, Preetam, was patient with me. Thank you for a job well done

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team! We're so happy to hear that it was a quick/easy one 😍

Backyard Therapy

Time spent using app About 2 months

It seems to be very useful and all-inclusive marketing software for our website. The customer support is also very helpful!

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app ✨😍

Crocs™ Việt Nam

Location Vietnam

This is a good choice to develope marketing automation tool to make service better. They support well and help me a lot

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review.
We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the product and our team! 💖

Jubilee Gift Shop

Great customer service. They helped us a lot. We are very happy to be using this, and our customers are excited about all the loyalty rewards!

February 18, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

James Hood Guitars

I needed an email marketing platform to reach our customers. shopify advised AiTrillion. These guys are great! Quick to get back to me when i need help! Highly Recommend! This is a great all in one App!

February 18, 2022

That is so kind💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.

CDE Jewelry Egypt

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has helped me growing business with its different features. It has helped us with email marketing and rewards program also their support are great as once I have a mistake at my billing they totally refund me they are very supportive and honest.

February 15, 2022

It's great to hear that enjoy the app and our support🤩.
We are excited for you and all your future growth 🚀

Test SSP Crocs 1

Location Vietnam

I really like AI trillion, it help me a lot. Hope you can support to translate multilanguage in the future, it makes our websites to serve many kinds of users better.

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 💖

As of Today

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has helped my business. It has helped us with email marketing and rewards program to market to customers.

TheWealthFactor

Good customer service. It's always nice to talk to someone in order to get things done. I really do not like dealing with problems through email. This is a great app!

February 15, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨