Email, Loyalty Program & Push

Affiliate, Rewards, Reviews, Form Builder, Membership Program

$19/month. 14-day free trial.

afinecare

I am using AITrillion app for reviews, newsletter, email marketing, and many more as this app is brilliant and offers so much in one place. The team is brilliant, very responsive and engaging, and always willing to help.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app :)

Eikcaj Beauty

I love this app! Preetam D helped me from the beginning to the end he have been extremely helpful and patient. Customer service was A+. Thank you Preetam D from the Aitrillion and the shopify team!

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 😍
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app and customer service!

Flawless Hair Collection LLC store

This app is number 1 for all your needs especially with the product review, and the email marketing. All the features are amazing.
Namit, is oh so nice. Prompt respond when you send an email to this company.
Thank you so much for all what you have taught me Namit!
You are the best!

September 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 💖
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

Frag-X

I enjoyed using the affiliate marketing, product review and loyalty reward options along with many other features.

August 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🌟 We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! :)

Aramat Jewels

very usefull and great app and very good support. very helpfull and fast replay when you have a question

August 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 We're so excited to see your store grow with AiTrillion :)

ExquisiteHairExt

I am very happy with the service I received. Preetam D worked quickly to get my issues resolved. Thank you again!

July 22, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving so quickly a review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

High-ish Dallas

Updating this review. We started out on a rocky start the first few days but every since then the support has been amazing! They are quick to respond and to setup a zoom call asap to fix the issue. I am extremely stratified!!

July 22, 2021

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out. You can also drop us an email any time and we do reply to every ticket in a max of 12hours for sure. Our support email is support@aitrillion.com

Touchstone Media

I have used several email marketing apps, but this app is by far the best. It covers all aspects of email marketing. Though in the beginning I found it tedious to begin with, but the support has been quite great. They are always there to help, which you can't find in other apps. I will highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to increase their email marketing.

July 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Inspire Active Wear

There are a lot of features to this app and it's taking some time to get things set up but the customer service has been very responsive and helpful when I have reached out. So far so good!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

Living Nutritionals

So far I am really enjoying all the features and easy configuration options as well as the Customer Service! I had a couple questions and was immediately able to speak with Namit for over an hour. He happily answered all my questions and gave me a lot of good information on how to find additional answers to commonly asked questions about setting up an Affiliate program.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!