Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IDONEUS'BLAK

I was given valuable instuctions on naviagting the Aitillion web lSaurabh was very patient,helpful and professional.

AfriCoast-Patterns

This App has helped me to be organized and automatically engage customers and potential customers through web push, marketing and Loyalty rewards. The customer service from this App Assistants is one of the best. I recommend this app.

February 15, 2022

We're so glad to hear that the setup process was easy!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review ✨

Rookieverse

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Great App Platform. Everything you need from the loyalty rewards program, review widgets, email marketing, push notification, chatbot, email template designer. The support team is AWESOME

February 15, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review 💖 We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app!

ApplianceCheck

I’m still new to the app/Shopify but so far I’ve had great experience setting up Ai Trillion on my website with their support team.

February 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! We're so glad that we were able to help ✨

Emerald Queen Boutique

I love this app. I was looking for an all-in-one app for my website, and this is it. It is very easy to set up calls/meetings for assistance via zoom. Making emails, pop-ups, and subscriptions are easy to understand. You can even have a reward program with AiTrillion.

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖
We're so happy to hear about your experience!

AUTHENTIC ROYALTY S&Ns FASHION

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was a pleasure speaking with Saurabh he was extremely helpful, went above and beyond to complete the task i ask of him while sharing advise that will help my business grow and sales improve, since using this app I have seen more customer engagement and sales increase. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AITRILLION FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH YOU WILL BE SATIFY.

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app :)

The Pink Pigs, Animal Lover's Boutique

You will not find a more helpful support group than the one you'll get with AI Trillion. Get rid of a bunch of apps, some expensive like Klaviyo, and do all of your marketing in one place. Talk about easy! The dashboards are terrific, making all of your data easy to find and understand. I especially appreciate the personal help they provide. I am impressed and I'm sure you will be too!

January 13, 2022

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found our support friendly and are already seeing the benefits of marketing automation & cms. 🚀

Be Green, Earth!

Location Australia

Great support by this team!!! I have logged numerous calls and have always received prompt responses with closeouts. What impress me the most, is their availability and their willingness to meet and resolve issues From a platform perspective - it is very agile, intuitive and user friendly. With limited training we have been able to manage the majority of the admin task! And integration with Shopify is solid Overall, very happy! Good work team, this kind of support will win you business #growth

January 13, 2022

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so glad to hear that the AiTrillion support team was able to help out 💖

Da Business Plug

Great customer service love the information now I'm ready to open my business.The program is very informative and insttructional very easy and ready to use.

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so happy to hear about your experience!

Harrybucstore

I like the system and getting use to it everyday because it is a great platform to visit everyday……..

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review! 💖