Email, Loyalty Program & Push

AiTrillion | Affiliates, Rewards, Reviews, Forms, Membership

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Tienda Hipica Ridercollection

We are very happy as is a very useful app! And customer service perfect, always with prompt response to any request!

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It's warmly appreciated.

Infinity Jewelry Collections

I just started using the app. I had some troubles getting it to work for me but I contacted customer service and they where able to help me in a timely manner. The person I received help from was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you!

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄

Lenncker

Es perfecto, todo en un único lugar, ya no tengo que tener muchas aplicaciones para cada cada cosa.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for leaving us 5 stars!

Badaboom Baby

I used this app for now a week and it is just a brilliant add up to your shop. Technical support is fast and really efficient!!! Thank you one more time Preetam D for your help.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it. 💖

elEstilo

I have installed the app on my store and requested them to setup configuration. They did it very quickly with some customization which I requested. I'll post updated review after 1 month usage.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We're so glad you found AiTrillion! 😄

NuVibe

The app functionality is great. The support is even better. Had an issue, emailed them, they solved it quickly.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate it. 💖

Cater For Fitness

So basically this app is so efficient. Especially for new e-commerce business. It helped me with my web push notifications. Email handling. Reviews and most importantly the support system to help implement any coding or settings to enhance your customers experience. Out of all apps I’ve used since becoming a e-commerce business owner this has to be ones of the best and most highly recommended !

February 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Cater For Fitness.

Mr. Metaphysical

Reallly great company to work with. Super quick and responsive, they address your needs quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend them if you are considering building your business with them!

tssteststore

Excellent app and can't fault the support so far. Fixed a couple of issues I had in a matter of minutes!

Blissful Faith LLC

I love how this app has the entire marketing package. It’s extremely convenient and beneficial. As a mom, having something that isn’t time consuming is a major plus. I’m confident the services will help my business grow. The customer service representatives were very helpful and knowledgeable. I wish I reached out for help sooner!