Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Janelle Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is quite a robust app so we needed help implementing some of the modules. It was a great customer service experience!

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review ✨ We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! 💖

Abby Red Accessories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app for all email marketing and website popups. It is easy to navigate once you get the hand of it. I needed help on a few things that I didn't understand but the guys over at AI Trillion were amazing! They always responded by email with different sources/videos that you can watch on their site to help you with whatever problem that you may have. They will also do a zoom call with you with screen share if you need assistance on something that you can't find. I highly recommend this app and working with this team!

Thank you so much for your 5 star review 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app!

Lovasa

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to install and setup. The support is great, I've explained the problem I had ( Live-chat button overlapping the 'get to the top' button on mobile ) in an email, and they 'surprised me' in a day or two with my buttons remotely moved around and spaced out great, awesome app and awesome support!

April 18, 2021

This is so exciting! We can't wait to grow alongside your business 💖
Thanks so much for the 5-stars!

custoarmor.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love AiTrillion, tons of functions. And customer support is always quick and to the point. No need to subscribe multiple apps since AiTrillion literally has it all.

Unapologaytic

Very easy app to install and customise. Customers seem to love interacting with it and there's a definite boost in traffic. Great support available too.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to reach out to us at support@aitrillion.com!

Tienda Hipica Ridercollection

Location Spain

We are very happy as is a very useful app! And customer service perfect, always with prompt response to any request!

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It's warmly appreciated.

Infinity Jewelry Collections

I just started using the app. I had some troubles getting it to work for me but I contacted customer service and they where able to help me in a timely manner. The person I received help from was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you!

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄

Lenncker

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Es perfecto, todo en un único lugar, ya no tengo que tener muchas aplicaciones para cada cada cosa.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for leaving us 5 stars!

Badaboom Baby

Location Switzerland

I used this app for now a week and it is just a brilliant add up to your shop. Technical support is fast and really efficient!!! Thank you one more time Preetam D for your help.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it. 💖

elEstilo

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have installed the app on my store and requested them to setup configuration. They did it very quickly with some customization which I requested. I'll post updated review after 1 month usage.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We're so glad you found AiTrillion! 😄