Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with Meta Marketing Funnel

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Feddymart

This app is very easy to use and navigate. better price compared to other re targeting apps that I have come across.

Wild Femininity Apparel

Very easy to set up, the campaign looks good. I get easily confused about Facebook ads, so this app is really useful. Thumbs up!

Cameo Ephemeral

Incredibly easy to set up and fast! Already have campaign running and eager to see lasting effects.

Your Own Depot

I just installed it. Super simple to set up. Can't wait to see the result on this if it really works!

MASONIC VIBE

I used this app long time ago for my first store. Now I use it again. This is a great app to increase more sales. Helpful for my business. Easy to use and easy to setup.

BAGGY

Easy to setup and i found some of the features very helpful, like advanced targeting. Hope the ROI be high enough to upgrade my plan.

Anabolic Shop

Love it, very user-friendly and helpful app. I was able to set up a retargeting ad in a couple of minutes

OhlalaGift

This is really a great app. I have got some incredible ROI very easily. The app is working alone for me ! I can controll all the ads in my Facebook Business manager. I recommand

My Dear Sex Doll

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Herstler

I used this app to market my business, get more traffic and sales. The app is fairly easy to use and hopefully everything goes great . First day using the app.