Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

PINK BASURA

The campaign set ups were really easy! I've wanted to set up some ads that retarget customers but wasn't sure how to do it, Ako made it super simple. I liked how it just did it for you!

Monsta Surf

Best retargeting app on the marketplace. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Easy to boost sales. Thank you!!!

Harper Valley

Retargeting was the last thing I wanted to do, due to the complexity of it. But Ako Retargeting has basically done it all for me! It took me 2 minutes to set up, now all I have to do is sit back and watch my visitors come running back.

Ghiaccio Jewellery

App is great and helped me get customers. would recommend to many people

Addiction Nouvelle Lingerie

Just installed and launched my first ad.
This app is very easy to use and i can't wait to see how much conversion(s) i could get with Ako re-targeting.

Cotton + Stem

The app is super easy to use, they do most of the legwork for you. Can't wait to see our results and how many sales we bring in.

Bloomspace

Finally, a nice clear app that provides real nice control over retargeting and creating lookalike facebook audiences. This can be a really powerful way of marketing if you haven't tried it.

HoodXCentral

After looking at the positive reviews I've decided to give this app a go. Will update if its effective or not.

MyCampingNeeds

This app is truly amazing and helpful and great and it helped me get a huge amount of profits riding through.

Vanity by D

App has been very easy to use and helpful for me with it being my first time doing Facebook ads. I definitely recommend