Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

The Fashion Khuliev

Thanks (Petey- FireApps) helped me edit my site fsfsfsfafssfasafsafsfafsffafsffasfafsafssfafsfafsass

sassifiedwickedwhims

So thankful for Petey helping me he was very much informative on how to get the app to work having some issues!!

3DKase

One of the best review apps on the market, I've been using this app for many months now and have only had to contact support once due to a theme issue that just didn't want to show any reviews. I spoke to Andy who was very helpful with very quick responses; who passed my support ticket on to the technical team and shortly after, The team has fixed the issue I was experiencing by editing my theme code and reviews are now working perfectly! I can't thank them enough, 5 Themes used in the past and editing the code myself has never been a problem, this was a headache they healed with no trouble at all. Very professional, and I can't thank them enough!

Sklepska

perfect support. i like it . staff are always available. and full describtion for every step. thank you

Kilibaba

Very Good!Powerful function, simple operation, timely response from customer service, I will recommend it to my friends.

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jennifer

Runfly Shoes

Muffin was the best customer service I ever have. Primeros años
Continuidad clásica
Artículo principal: Dragon Ball Z: Una solitaria batalla final - Quien desafió a Freezer, el padre del Guerrero Z Son Goku -.
Siendo el hijo menor de Bardock, nacido en el Año 737, Kakarrot fue enviado al Planeta Tierra con la misión de conquistarla ya que allí habían pocos habitantes que tuvieran un poder de pelea alto y él era un guerrero de clase baja. Luego su planeta natal fue destruido por Freezer, hecho que su padre, Bardock, ya conocía. Continuidad moderna
Artículo principal: Dragon Ball Minus.
Kakarrot permanece dentro de su incubadora durante tres años, desde su nacimiento en el Año 736, hasta que su padre Bardock y su madre Gine deciden liberarlo. Bardock toma la determinación de enviar al pequeño a otro planeta, por su bienestar, debido a las fuertes sospechas sobre las ambiciones de Freezer. Luego de que Kakarrot es lanzado al espacio, Freezer destruye el Planeta Vegeta, un mes después. Cuando aterrizó en la Tierra, un anciano que vivía en la Montaña Paoz llamado Son Gohan, lo recogió y lo llamó Son Goku. Al principio, era muy rebelde y agresivo, pero un día cayó por un barranco y se golpeó fuertemente la cabeza, pero gracias a su descomunal fuerza sobrevivió al impacto. Este hecho provocó que se olvidara de todo y se vuelva un niño alegre y amable. Una noche, Goku se transforma en Ōzaru y mata a su abuelo Gohan, hecho que no recuerda.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

CASALUNA

Just installed this app and still playing around with it, but wow the customer support is amazing! Would keep using this app for that reason alone.

Hi there,

Here's Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Victor

Fashion Remix Boutique

I just set up this app to help me set-up reviews to help my store to grow. I was unsure of how to get it done, but the lady Lisa on the chat was very helpful.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Pocket Printerz™

I love using this to import reviews to my store. It is very simple and easy to use. Also the support team was AMAZING when I was having technical issues - props to them. Thank you

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

The Baby Paw

Very simple to use and add reviews directly from Oberlo into Shopify. Also support from the team was amazing. As I was trying to add the app to my store, Lisa jumped in to help...through "chat" and helped me all the way...even before I asked any question...100% proactive...impressive customer experience!!!!!!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards