Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, photo reviews app

1 - 10 of 2041 reviews

Rogmy

Easy to use you, does exactly what it should. Would recommend for sure!

Estilo Smart

Great app!!!! it make so easy to review my products and give me social proff. It's always about just a few clicks.

gr33ngadgets

good app easy 2 use
well programmed
nice
greez simon

:D

ij1o2i321ioj31232130219ß390182ß398210398120938

Chandelle

This app helps me to buy my product very faster. it is also ergonomic. However, it would be great if you explain more the ''pending reviews'' option.

July 17, 2019

Hi there,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your contribution.

Regarding your concern, "Pending Reviews" is a section where you customer will leave review(s), and need confirmation from your side (as approval) in order to be shown on the Reviews box of that certain product.

For setting that thing up, and to let those reviews will be shown here, you should turn off the option "Auto publish reviews" on "Import Settings" section in the left panel, and save it.

In the next time, if you customer leaves a review, you would be able to check it before approving it.

I hope this might be helpful for you, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,
Ken

Your Secret Room

Great! Thank You! Your Secret Room in the House. Good luck. Nice features. All the best for the rest!

pretty health

Amazing app and team also they are very helpful and the app is just simple and fast to be used thanks

AccessMobile Shop

ME SIRVIÓ MUCHO Y FUNCIONA MUY RÁPIDO, DESCARGA LAS VALORACIONES RAPIDÍSIMO, LA SEGUIRÉ UTILIZANDO POR UN BUEN RATO, MUCHAS GRACIAS.

et133

love this app, it's really helpful and will make your journey awesome. Also, people will find that interesting

pauiel

I used this to help me manage my time better and get better feedback from customers. This app is a heaven sent.

Yoga & Gym Supplies

This app is excellent!!! I love it. Thank you for your help. I can export reviews for my products without problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 204 205