Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Simply Blend It!

The moment I purchased the app, their customer support rolled up their sleeves and assisted in implementing reviews to increase my sales. Lynn was a pleasure to work with. She walked me through the process step by step! I recommend anyone that uses the product that they are in good hands!

sevenexe

I had some issues, and I was helped right away!! They went into my page to help, very appreciative!!!

Shiato

Great app. Very useful. The support is awesome and helpful. They will help you do whatever you want.

Emporium Digital Store

Realmente una muy buena app tiene todo lo necesario para generar confianza al cliente, excede mis expectativas.

WirelessBuddys

Honestly, haven't ran into any issues with this App. Generally made my store look better, and more attractive to the customer. Customer support agent Lynn is amazing, immediately found an issue with the way i set up the page and helped me with the fix, also gave me useful tips. Would recommend this App to any person who is starting up with the online business, easily managed.

DrCurative

Very fast and kind support by Lisa. I recommend this app on your store, cheap and effective. Thank you again for the help!

One1 Concepts

Lisa reached out to me the moment I signed up for the membership, looked at my store, noticed that I haven't uploaded the Ali Reviews widget to the store, and asked if she could have a Collaborator account to help me with it! This is outstanding service, and I very much appreciate it. The middle tier is really good for anyone starting their first store.

Daddy Bear Shop

amazing app

Laurie de l'innovatrice

Great experience, the app looks beautiful and the team really help to achieve exactly what I want to do. The staff member are awesome, I talked with Kate and she helps me through the setting of the app perfectly. Thanks again

HOLYLIP

Good app perfect. Easy to use and import all reviews with good customs. thanks a lot for your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346