Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

UpperStore

Excellent, i love this app. Better than loox (for me). Support is really good. Alireview is an app who everybody need in their shop.

tu pagina fitness

muy util todo y muy sencillo . gracias a sus tutoriales se hace todo mucho mas sencillo ,enhorabuena

Kosett

Amazing customer support, fast response and overall great app to use. I recommend this app!! Awesome!

vivarino

n

...

n

El Pachos

Brilliant app, with lots of useful functions I needed to increase my store`s credibility as well as my revenue. Amazing customer service with fast response and help me solve my problem.

teenista

Great app, the best customer support team ever!!!!!!! Thank you Johnson for prompt support. I'll recommend this app for my friends

LoveSolitude

What`s an effective application on the Shopify store. It helps me to import mass reviews, and includes so many useful functions such as examining email requests, pop-ups. Amazing customer service team helps me solve my problem so fast. Highly recommended!!!

Blanchashop

This is the best customer service ever!
I'm not even joking. I really have no words how helpful the customer service is, and the app is so easy to use. I would rate them 10 not even 5. Amazing Team work.

Alaia Lenses

This app looks much better than most apps in my opinion. So many features within the app Anna from the support team is amazing, very quick to reply to my questions and very eager to help with integration. Highly recommend!

MyHomeboss

Works awesome so far! Quickly added reviews in a matter of seconds. Must use for dropshipping stores!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 313 314