Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Stud Jeans

I signed up for a 7-day trial and within seconds Lisa from customer support sent me a message and helped me set up the settings. Now that's what you call customer service!

SmartHarnais™

The app works perfectly, i really recommand using the alireviws app for the reviews on your store or website

Hi Salah ,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Get Ready Defense

I have been using the app in a lot of stores, I have seen it getting better and works for conversion. The support helps a lot and is nice is 24h

Hi Daniel ,

This is Smith from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Smith

FEFOB

Happy with the support team. Great support with quick fixes done via their chatbox. Wish you all the best!

Hi Hesam,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Alexander

MaddieBeauty

great application, possibility to customize it. Worth the price. And above all, reactive assistance!

Hi Mia,

Thomas

catchmarket

I am happy I found this app, it is exactly what I want and their customer service is helpful. highly recommend.

Hi there ,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

PuzzleDegi

It good. There are some bugs when i installed but they supported me very well. this is my review. thank you!

Hi Minh,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Byila

fiquei com muita dificuldade em usa-lo nessa versão!Extraordinário a princípio, e de acordo com o aplicativo, nessa versão atualizada ficou bem melhor, parabéns pela equipe e pelo atendimento do aplicativo!

Hi Walisson,

I'm Brown from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Brown

Your Essential Finds

The App helped me set up professional reviews that would engage my customers and ensure a sale. The customer service is great too, they are there to help anytime.

Hi Serah,

I'm Margaret from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Margaret

The Best Online Fitness Market

Very goo app and the customer support is very good. Had trouble setting up myslef but through the Chat they supported me and got it up and running in 5 minutes

Hi geert,

This is Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Emma