Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

iSmartbr

I don't usually write reviews, but this time have to write one, changed theme, ali reviews stopped showing, got in contact with the support that answered in minutes, gave access to the settings, they got in the site and fixed really fast, thank's and good job!! -_________________-------------------------

petoutlet2010

As soon as you have a problem, write to the team and the problem will solve it instantly. Very kind, I highly recommend the app

Shop@LexiStore

Great app to have in a starting shopify store, Very easy to use, Also the support specially Muffin - Was able to fixed my concern in a minute, Very accommodating, Highly recommended. Cheers!

THE LUMINARY STORE

I spent hours trying to fix an issue with my store's website. It took them 5 minutes to fix the issue! Best Service Ever. Love this app and their team!

Nami Collection

I have been testing out at least 10 different Reviews importer app and so far this is the best.
If we can import more than 1,500 reviews, that will be great.
Other than that, the app works flawlessly and the customer support is top-notch.
Andy not only tried to support, he kept following with me to make sure I got my problem solved.
If you are looking for an app to import reviews, I totally recommend this app!

November 21, 2019

Hi Jack,

My name is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

We really appreciate your opinion for developing our app in a good way. I will note this request, and bring it to our Business Development team to consider in our future release.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Regards,
Johnson

MAYAAZ

Awesome Customer Service by Muffin! She understood my issue and resolved it instantly. Kudos to her !!

ThePotatoChef

Very good app. easy to import everything and fast answers to questions.

Very enjoyable. I do recommend

inovaare

Met my expectations. Fast and effective support. According to the proposed.

Voguebemart

Helpful app for shopify store. Very friendly support team. And help me a lot. #Raymond, Thanks for your patience.

klickshopconeck

I LOVE THIS ..EASY TO USE AND IT GIVES YOUR STORE A GOOD LOOK .DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING IT TO OTHERS.. LOVE IT VERY NICE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 237 238