Reviews (14,330)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy importation and management of reviews from platforms like AliExpress and Amazon. They value its customization features, ability to differentiate between verified and unverified reviews, and its SEO benefits. The app's review management tools, including the ability to moderate and edit reviews, are highly praised. Automated review request emails have been effective in increasing review numbers. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency.

December 19, 2023

This is a great app and very easy to work with. It has offered everything a review needs to let new customers know about the brand and a product at the same time. Team work very great

Brawn Herbal
India
About 5 hours using the app
FireApps replied December 20, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Edited August 3, 2023

I have updated my review after customer support reached out and investigated the issue, and found out the different time zone cause the free trial expiry issue,
The customer service was amazing and friendly,
the reason I gave 4 stars is it would be great to give more features for free plan.

LUSI & SISI
26 days using the app
March 1, 2024

iş görür

Evo Pratik
FireApps replied March 6, 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

August 22, 2023

Amazing support from Shiro. Had a problem getting my review widget to show & she helped me out getting it fixed quick & efficiently!

My Store
New Zealand
December 2, 2023

Eleanor Helped me out, she was really helpful

Waddes
FireApps replied December 6, 2023

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your review

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

June 27, 2023

wasn't sure if it was a person at first but she put up with the questions and actually helped me....

My Store
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied July 13, 2023

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

August 6, 2023

SatIsfied! Product is good, customer service is also very helpful and responds INSTANTLY it is pricy tho..

Void Studio
Portugal
12 months using the app
FireApps replied August 23, 2023

Best Regards
Richard

October 29, 2023

The app itself is great and very useful to add reviews, but I wish more features were available in the free plan. Customer support was also very good, Alene and Joliann were proactive in helping me fix my problems.

Pangea Gadgets
Hong Kong SAR
About 14 hours using the app
FireApps replied December 6, 2023

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

August 31, 2023

Arrived today - I tried it out, and my face feels good!! Thank you so much, I LOVE IT!

PulseDeals
2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Eu tive alguns problemas técnicos quando comecei a usar o aplicativo. na Shopify mas a Alene me ajudou a resolver com um ótimo suporte. Recomendo

TotalTail
Brazil
5 months using the app
FireApps replied December 20, 2023

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your comments

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James