Reviews (14,331)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy importation and management of reviews from platforms like AliExpress and Amazon. They value its customization features, ability to differentiate between verified and unverified reviews, and its SEO benefits. The app's review management tools, including the ability to moderate and edit reviews, are highly praised. Automated review request emails have been effective in increasing review numbers. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency.

June 25, 2022

Amazing and Proactive support. I didn't feel happy with using any app before but now with Ali Reviews. it's exceptional

muthanna.alfaris
Ireland
FireApps replied June 27, 2022

Hi Muthanna,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Edited September 12, 2020

I had no idea I was able to use the reviews from Ali, i have spent the last 2 days putting them on my shop. I already know I will subscribe and I know that reviews are the most important part of any online store. It's amazing

DogCatz Pet Store
November 28, 2022

i Really like and enjoy the the quality of the App and the customer services.. thank you for your efforts <3.

Cartiumstore™
United Arab Emirates
FireApps replied November 30, 2022

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

February 4, 2020

Harika bir uygulama ama ücretlendirmede biraz indirim uygulanabilir geliştirilmesi için kesinlikle 5 yıldızı hak ediyor

Animal Friendship
Türkiye
June 16, 2021

Great customer service! I just downloaded the app and Lisa jumped in and got it set up for me. Very helpful. Thank you for your help!

Precise Naturals
FireApps replied June 17, 2021

Hi Scott,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

April 15, 2020

It's quite handy i would actually recommend it instead of using loox , it's way easier to use and quite fast

Safe Child Store
Saudi Arabia
April 17, 2020

perfetta applicazione ,costi bassi, pubblicità con le recensioni impagabile
da capire bene importazione ma una volta risolto quello sara la vostra arma vincente

GAZE STORE ONLINE
Italy
October 20, 2021

amazing customer service, had prompt reply immediately and always solves my issues immediately, even customisation requirement.

Cozymatic Asia
Hong Kong SAR
FireApps replied October 22, 2021

Hi XU,

March 1, 2023

App is great, easy to use and the customer support is amazing! I can truly say that I love the app. You guys rock

shopybox.co.za
South Africa
FireApps replied March 3, 2023

Hi Johan,

I'm Jocasta from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Jocasta
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

June 12, 2020

very easy to use and customer support team is very helpful. Since social proof is very very important, this is a huge help to improve credibility of the products based on real reviews. Highly recommended!

DOG in the World
FireApps replied October 5, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards