4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, clear interface, and review importing feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. They value the ability to customize and schedule reviews, distinguish between verified and unverified reviews, and the affordable pricing. Many have seen increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, and additional features like SEO benefits, automated review request emails, and customizable review widgets are also appreciated. It's recommended for both new and experienced e-commerce business owners.

February 3, 2018

its a great one and must be used by all stores of eCOMMERCE

My Profit Bridge
Kenya
October 9, 2019

The app works really well but the support is amazing. They solved my problem very fast.............

yoursilkyskin
Spain
April 26, 2021

great app!! i love that i can get help and that i can also edit the reviews! It also allows you to make changes to the pictures also.

Foreverkiddos
FireApps replied April 26, 2021

Hi casheila,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

August 3, 2022

I needed help with getting reviews onto my site and configured exactly how I wanted. Dante was awesome and dealt with my ignorance very well!!

Catered Critters
FireApps replied August 15, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

December 30, 2022

It helped me a lot in solving the problems, thank you very much, I was having a hard time studying on my own before.

elvar
Azerbaijan
FireApps replied January 3, 2023

Hi Elvar,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

April 26, 2021

great app! really helped me get sales! Support team is always availabe to answer my questions and resolve any issues. Thank you

Flawless Skin
FireApps replied April 26, 2021

Hi Brittany,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

May 7, 2022

Amazing Application! Ali Reviews will help you a lot :) Zenny from the team helped me very quickly! Love it!

Ambiance Vacances
France
FireApps replied May 9, 2022

Hi Jeremy,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

November 11, 2020

I used this app to take my shopify store to the next level. Lisa from customer support helped me tremendously.

TheGiGripper
FireApps replied November 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

May 12, 2022

So far so good! Nice app with endless possibilities and a fabulous customer support. I strongly recommend it.

Tatana
Germany
FireApps replied May 13, 2022

Hi Karla,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

January 16, 2021

Very good customer service with the livechat! However page load time is a bit slow, but they promised to look into that

MrWirelessCharge
Denmark
FireApps replied January 17, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eugene from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Eugene